Women. Who would have them.

whitebakecase

There's been a bit of a "lady problem" on my VRS passenger seat, and now the once white-silver trim in the posterior area is a pretty shade of dull red. Ive tried master-chem, 1001, salt water, and a variety of other brand names, yet the stains wont budge. Can anybody suggest a good cleaner for those silvery middle bits that might shift bodily fluid

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody in their right mind would have posted this on a public forum.

I've got blood on a white seat...

I cut my finger and....

DIY disaster.....

How do i remove stains?....

I may not be the most sensitive of blokes but at least I have a modicum of tact.....

I have invetigated this claim with the wife, after the initial shock she claims she cannot see how it happend, as i feel the details of the question are obviusly not enough could you please tell us more infomation so I may divulge it to my wife to further my investigation on this matter.

Thanks.

humbled. however, this particular blood tends to be different in consistency from finger blood, which may affect the way its removed, and hence the accuracy of any replies to my question.

aawww come on enoughs enough.

Your missus obviously isn't a roller skater or a sky diver

I have invetigated this claim with the wife, after the initial shock she claims she cannot see how it happend, as i feel the details of the question are obviusly not enough could you please tell us more infomation so I may divulge it to my wife to further my investigation on this matter.

Thanks.

Don't encourage him I really don't need to know anymore more