Small exterior stickers now back in stock

oil

Guys what size are these? Length & height..........:thumbup:

Not sure of the sizes off hand but if you look at the piccies in the shop you can see them in place above the headlight on our cars so that'll give you a rough idea on their size. :thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is NOT the size

They will be 235 x 15mm

Well I only took that info from the briskoda shop:

"Small exterior name logo www.Briskoda.net in Silver lettering

Ideal for over the headlamp or discretly on the rear bumper

Size 250mm x 13mm

Price includes Post & Packing"

Will that be updated when there back in stock?

Cheers, they don't seem to high, 15mm as opposed to the 28mm site logo one. Was thinking about changing to the silver type one.

@ John The silver/chrome Briskoda.net ones were quite popular before, any chance of them coming back in a bigger size?

Well I only took that info from the briskoda shop:

"Small exterior name logo www.Briskoda.net in Silver lettering

Ideal for over the headlamp or discretly on the rear bumper

Size 250mm x 13mm

Price includes Post & Packing"

Will that be updated when there back in stock?

YES

Cheers, they don't seem to high, 15mm as opposed to the 28mm site logo one. Was thinking about changing to the silver type one.

@ John The silver/chrome Briskoda.net ones were quite popular before, any chance of them coming back in a bigger size?

Agreed the old chrome ones were a bit more classy IMO :thumbup:

Just re-reading this, maybe I should have said the silver/chrome ones in a bigger size than whats currently available, ie same size as they used to come :), would I be right in saying they would have been about the same size as the current "coloured logo ones"

so how much are these stickers?

anyone got a pic of them in the car?

cheers

billy

There are some excelent photos of these in the shop..... (If i do say so myself:D). Click on the shop link at the top of the page. :thumbup:

Cheers

Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies to all who have placed orders - I had afew days away from the Computers and the shop.

Outstanding orders will be shipped this week.