Small exterior stickers now back in stock

oil

Hmmm im trying to order a sticker but keep getting - This Cart could not be found. It was probably already turned into an order.

anyone else having this problem? any chance i can paypal the payment to the shop keeper and he can send me the sticker?

Cheers

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I can officially confirm after being the initial beta tester for these stickers that they actually give a performance increase of 22bhp for the silver and 20.5bhp for the black. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope this clarifies matters once and for all. :D

Cheers

Dave.

Ive got one in each back quarter window (estate), therefore Ive got an additional 41bhp:rofl:

Ive got one in each back quarter window (estate), therefore Ive got an additional 41bhp:rofl:

Any chance of a picture, not too close, wanna see how they look in the window. I'm afraid they might be a little small :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
:o I've just ordered 2 silver exterior stickers, however, when I came to pay I selected the wrong option (wasn't paying attention) :(. Will I get an email or PM informing me how to pay for the stickers? Sorry for the confusion caused. :o

Weird,

I just went to order 2x silver stickers, for my Octavia vRS i'm collecting tomorrow, went with bank deposit, thinking it would give me an account to transfer funds, but it's just says order complete... what's happened... nothing on the email i received either?

Dom

To Ocyvrsdom & Apd007

An email has been sent to both of you at your logged email address that you used in the shop, with details of how to make payments against these orders

For anyone else who makes an error :

You can either re enter the order and use the NOchex payment channel or you can make a payment direct to us using Paypal.

Please do not click on any other option

Payment using NOchex IS the required method for all orders and the paypal option is only IF you make an error !

Regards

• 2 weeks later...