Southern mini-meet

SkodiRS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be coming along...

I wont be coming along this time, as I am going to be in France all day laughing after we stuff them in the football today
You sure you still want to go over there? I can ring up my Verneoy boys up North to greet you on your arrival ;) ...Or come along to the leather bottle, and I promise I'll try to cheer Jeff up (oooerr) :P

I'm sorry, but I won't be there, Adrian. I've been sent to North Wales on business. If you need the winder tool back I will arrange to drop it off for you sometime. Have a good meet. I'll try to be at the next one.

I'm sorry, but I won't be there, Adrian. I've been sent to North Wales on business. If you need the winder tool back I will arrange to drop it off for you sometime. Have a good meet. I'll try to be at the next one.

No probs Nick.....we'll arrange a met up whenever.

Many apologies for my absence this evening' date=' hope that it went ok. This is the first time I've been near a PC today, so unfortunately I couldn't leave a note earlier.

All the best, Chaos[/font']

Chaos,

It's on Wednesday night, not Tuesday night :)

Andy

1. Adrian

2. Dave

3. Xavier

Jon, are you coming this evening? Did you post the CD?

If it arrives today, I can burn some copies off. Who's coming and wants a cd full of tyresmoke pics? ;)

Edited to add: if anyone wants a PS2 game / accessory / other Sony product, let me know and I may be able to bring it along this evening :)

Due to an unforseen circumtance, I'll not be able to come along this evening. Sorry! :(

Xavier,

if you done a copy of the cd I'll arange to collect from you perhaps tomorrow or Friday. I'll PM you. Thanks.

Hope everyone enjoys themselves and no crashing of cars this time please. ;)

Cheers.

Adrian.

Alex, sorry, can't help you with that (at the mo, anyway) :(

Adrian, sorry to hear that. I'm in tomorrow, but off on Friday. If you want to come round and have a visit (there's a fair amount to see if techie stuff rocks your boat), let me know. A stop via the Shop is a definate possibility too ;) I'll PM you my number in a mo.

Twas good indeed :D

John (stopan1j) + SWMBO

Andy (andyellis)

Dave (Wilsonan)

Andy with a nice 04 red fabia vrs. Sorry' date=' you're nick has just escaped me :(

and me still admiring the qualities of an elegance barge ;)[/quote']

Wilsonan is me, Andy - there was no Dave there at all?

Wasn't it Phil with a nice red Fabia?

Xavier, you really should pay attention. ;)

And for Adrian and Dave's info, I didn't crash my car this time :thumbup:

Andy

Wilsonan is me' date=' Andy - there was no Dave there at all?

Wasn't it Phil with a nice red Fabia?

Xavier, you really should pay attention. ;)

And for Adrian and Dave's info, I didn't crash my car this time :thumbup:

Andy[/quote']:bowdown:

I stand corrected. In my defence, has been a hectic week at work - yesterday's meet was the best excuse to escape on time ;)