West Yorkshire Meets

andy_fabia

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will also depend on what day it is.?

But will work round that

The .............second................... Thursday............... in ...............the ............month

I think someone hasn't been paying attention:D

now then

being as im abit of a virgin i need breaking in and would be intrested in meets around this way as i work all over,,and i brought me beast from an ex member who recomened this site.. hope to meet lots of sudmissile owners soon????:eek::o:)

now then

being as im abit of a virgin i need breaking in and would be intrested in meets around this way as i work all over,,and i brought me beast from an ex member who recomened this site.. hope to meet lots of sudmissile owners soon????:eek::o:)

Noobies buy the first round :D(according to Mr Grumpy) This is the thread for the Malt meet.

The .............second................... Thursday............... in ...............the ............month

I think someone hasn't been paying attention:D

oh yeah. sorry. will try to make it up. I dont finish till 6 and not sure how long it will take me to get up the halifax..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lady "e" lol...are you a rep of the malt house at j22?...u seem to be plugging it a lot hahaha .. just jokin...

so,is the meet on the 2nd thurs of every month a Skoda meet ??

just that when u posted the first link about it,u said mini meet and i wasnt sure if u meant "Mini" meet...or a MINI skoda meet!! hahaha

sorryim a bit dense like this?...:-S Brad

• 4 months later...

Now then fellow skoda owners im based on the border of north and west yorks and i go to a couple of meets at the milkbar near sherburn in elmet. It is also known as squires. Primerely a biker place but a nice big car park and not far from the a1. And they sell lager so that cant be bad.

Let me know wat ya think.

Phil

Hiya Phil, believe it or not there is a Malthouse meet this thursday (14th) if you fancy bobbing down, anytime from 7'ish, should be free butties on the go :thumbup:

If you fancy organising a meet at the milkbar then feel free to start a new thread with options on dates times etc, sure there will be some takers :)

the malthouse meet sounds good meeting place but i for one will never be able to attend as i have 2 kids and my other half works on a night if there was a skoda meet on a sunday i could attend

i am one of the owners of a site called huddersfieldvag.co.uk we have a meet the 1st sunday of every month at the old cornmill its just off the m62 cant rember the junction if any of you fancey attending feel free to do so

• 2 weeks later...