Briskoda Booze Cruise

roo

With more important thing to spend money on than the ring :( I will suggest a two way event. Those who want a day trip and those who want to do the ring. we can either all go out at the same time (roughly 1400 for the weekends cheap prices) or we can do different times and meet in Calais for a beer before the Nurburgring lot go off and have their nice weekend.

Day Trip

Rooboy

LFC958

Alex

Devonutopia

Fab16v?

Nurburgring

Monkeyhanger?

TFboy?

What I suggest is that either you can send me a cheque (nearer the time) or book online yourselves and then send me a copy of the confirmation so that I know you have paid. As I am away between the 9th and the 23rd of July I suggest we sort it out the week after I am back.

I have done a test route today (Le Tourquet is a nice place to visit) although it will be faster next time as the boot will be lighter by about 3 crates :D :D the view is excellent along the coast road and quite twisty too (too many caravans today though)

Count me in, will book online when i get paid @ the end of the month, will PM the booking conf number.

Definately , Choo Choo , Sat 7 Aug Folkstone @ 10.00 am, returning from Calais at 20.00 =

well, I'm fine with the times as that gives us roughly 9 hours (we have to be back at the terminal at least 30 mins before departure) as all times are local.

If anyone will have trouble getting to Folkstone for 9.30 (although preferably earlier knowing britains roads) please say before we start booking as although we can change/cancel a booking it is a pain in the bottom.

Should be ok, want to meet in London Jeff?

The outskirts are better (I live near J26) and then around the M25 to Dartford.

• 3 weeks later...