Calling All MkII Yellow & Silver vRS Owners!

Silver looks good stu. Still like the blue thou:D

It's a little late for that now!!

If you're coming down from Blackpool, maybe you should bring shifty ;)

What so he can run Simon's car in properly for him :rofl:

Looks like we have Silver now covered, what about YELLOW!!!! Where are the owners of a nice yellow one?

Edit: You dont think Steve would 'lend' us one do you Stu?

Strangely there is currently one on Demo :D

I would have to be clinically insane to attend this meet but it's rather tempting...

This might tempt you...............................

, could show you how it works!;):P

Yep, I'm staying at Travelodge in Bicester for £29. Its a family room so if you want to kip on the sofa/pullout thingy then be my guest. :)

think i will be coming as it sounds fun. will look into campsites or b&b, do i need to redgistrer my name on any list of some sorts. looking forward to it. all depends if jkm will it my diverter valve the next day, waiting for a e-mail reply of them.

One last desperate plea to find an owner of a Yellow MkII Octy vRS, we need you to join us this Friday to make up the set, if you don't make yourself known within 24 hours then I'll have to take drastic action ;)

One last desperate plea to find an owner of a Yellow MkII Octy vRS, we need you to join us this Friday to make up the set, if you don't make yourself known within 24 hours then I'll have to take drastic action ;)

Steve, Just go and buy one. Get the demo one should have all the doc's down by Friday, Take it into your second home, while Kate makes you a cup of tea, think how you can protect you Gonads from Mrs Fish, Then enjoy your meet :D

As you say most things are possible with the " Makefish plan "

Ooih, you lot are really helpful aren't you! :rolleyes:;)

Well a respray would be what £2k and you could get a pearlesant yellow custom version. £2k is less than having the mods moved to a new car surely :P

Of course if you get the sauce waitress you could do it in English mustard :rofl: