Roomster ugly?

That Merc isn't ugly, it's quite nice, albeit a little "square" loloking, mind you, what do I know, I think the favorit looks great :eek:

By the way, saw a roomster at the local dealers today whilst picking up some paint for the faithfull Favvy, have to say, definitely looks like its been beaten with the ugly stick, it's up there with the original Multipla for its looks :rofl: I don't really understand why they have to make it so ugly, just a little rethink of the window styling and it would look nice and wouldn't affect practicality:confused:

You may have missed the point a little.

It's a bit like one of those magic eye pictures. Some people spend hours, days, weeks etc looking at one trying to find the real picture. When you find it, it becomes obvious and it all makes wonderful sense.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is indeed a car that only a mother could love and then only when she doesn't have to drive it.

If you look in the dictionary under Ugly there is a picture of that car.

Do you think there is a SsangyYong Forum somewhere where they are having a "Ugly???? No way!" thread showing each other pictures of the Roomster?

Kind of doubt it! Get the feeling that the only people that buy those things do it cuz they have no opinion & a swift talking salesman knows there's an @ss for every seat!!! Yet very funny thought thanx for the imige...:orb_lol:

For what it's worth I (slightly biased ) think that the Roomster is an example of function before fashion . It does what it says on the tin - very well . And as for people calling it ugly , I find that similar to those who haven't caught on yet and think ( and sometimes even dare say ) that we 'only ' drive Skodas as if when we got to the car showroom that was all that was left !:)

I'm young and I think the Roomster is quite cool because it is so different. If I needed a car with boot space for dogs or something I'd would much rather a Roomster than a crappy Doblo. I wish Skoda would make a Roomster vRS (could be called the VROOMster...) or maybe even just a sport version. I reckon a Roomster 1.8TSi would be pretty interesting.

I wish more people bought them!

• 2 weeks later...

I think the roomster is a damn good car. Congrats to Skoda for having the balls to make something just that little bit different.

For drivers and passangers with arthritis and any degree of permenant or temporary disablement, it is a really easy car in which to get in and out too!