vRS Samco hose kit

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm really looking forward to this product as I want something to smarten up my engine bay.

Provided they do it in Skoda Green and it's priced similarly to other samco hose products I'll be taking some.

And the advantage of replacement hoses? Anything more than cosmetic?

Also another question are these compatable with an FMIC kit or do you get uprated hoses with the Forge kits (p.s i'm power hungry and dont have a Scooby :rofl:)

These are silicon hoses and as such are far stronger than the originals.

AFAIK, you get the relevant hoses with the FMIC as the Samco ones will be geared up towards a standard setup.

• 3 weeks later...

Des - I somehow missed this one when it kicked off. Are these of any benefit to those running Forge FMICs, and associated pipework?

Cheers,

Steve

I have had the same sort of thing come through from my local Skoda Garage.

They asked if I was interested in a samco set up for the SMIC and standard cooling hoses. they are getting a full set built and put on a demo car they have.

I have said I am very interested and as soon as they get it ina dn fitted I want to know about it. the call should be soon as when speaking with them yesterday they had everything on there except the EGR pipe section because samco had created a pipe section that was a fraction too large and didn't fit...

but the rest looks good. some parts may end up being Stainless steel I was told. which will bling the by up a bit.

I will post more as and when i hear anything too.

• 4 weeks later...