Baker21's Superb........gets Stripped Then Photoshot!!!

Tom_vRS and I met up at on Saturday for a days detailing and maintenance............I basically agreed to detail Tom's new Octy vRS and Tom agreed to replace my Radiator, check the drain holes and also wind my coliy's down for me..........:thumbup:

I have posted up the link to the thread in the Styling and Car Care section but thought I would put up some of the pics here while Tom was stripping my car and also the photoshoot before he left in the evening:

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01657.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

DSC01722.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

For the full thread for work on Tom's car have a look here:

UDM VS SKODA OCTAVIA vRS MK2............PHOTOSHOOT!!! - Detailing World

Thanks to Tom for his hard work on mine and anyone that needs any help or advice on their Superb when it comes to the car..........Tom know's his stuff...........:thumbup:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work. Love the way your Suberb looks.

Thanks mate, Tom did a cracking job on the Superb and it runs so much better now than before...........having replaced the seals on the boost pipes it's running sweeter than ever and I am just amazed how easy he made it look..............:thumbup:

Eeek.... did the whole front end really have to come off to get the radiator out ?

Wish I had a nice covered area to work on Sat.

Well Tom would have to answer that question, he did a proper job in my opinion, cleaned all the intercooler hoses out and put a few bolts back on that I was missing originally......

Did you do the Avant at the weekend? Where are the pics?

Back on topic.... the photos look brill. Wouldn't have expected so much swirling on Tom's for such a new car.

Your right mate, you wouldn't expect it from a new low mileage car but this clearly highlights how important the wash process is.............

Both cars look spanking,wish i could be bothered to keep mine looking this clean LOL

You don't need to worry about it mate, you get others to do it at the shows...........:rofl:

You don't need to worry about it mate, you get others to do it at the shows...........:rofl:

your right,i do try to delegate others to do it for me which is nice but sometimes good car cleaners are hard to find :rofl:

your right,i do try to delegate others to do it for me which is nice but sometimes good car cleaners are hard to find :rofl:

:rofl:..........they can bve found if you pay them.............:thumbup:

I do pay them lol paid my mate with that blue ibiza cupra £20 just to give it a quick wash at edition 38 last year cos i couldn't be bothered to do it,i should get it properly detailed but my problem is that i just neglect it after its been done LOL

Thanks for the positive comments guys!!! It was a fun day for sure.

The Passat/Superb is a joy to work on, really quite simple, just time consuming. Simons is better than models I've seen with half the miles! :thumbup:

As for the quality of the detail - I'm staggered, completely overjoyed!!!! :D

I do pay them lol paid my mate with that blue ibiza cupra £20 just to give it a quick wash at edition 38 last year cos i couldn't be bothered to do it,i should get it properly detailed but my problem is that i just neglect it after its been done LOL

I don't know what to say, these posh people with their posh show cars and they don't wash them or look after them.............terrible................:D

Thanks for the positive comments guys!!! It was a fun day for sure.

The Passat/Superb is a joy to work on, really quite simple, just time consuming. Simons is better than models I've seen with half the miles! :thumbup:

As for the quality of the detail - I'm staggered, completely overjoyed!!!! :D

Good work Tom............how good does that dropped pic look? You have to do it!!!!

I don't know what to say, these posh people with their posh show cars and they don't wash them or look after them.............terrible................:D

It definately aint no show car as show and shine cars need to be clean which is something my car will never be :rofl: if you wasn't such a busy man and could make it to more shows then i'm sure you could walk away with trophys every time:thumbup:

It definately aint no show car as show and shine cars need to be clean which is something my car will never be :rofl: if you wasn't such a busy man and could make it to more shows then i'm sure you could walk away with trophys every time:thumbup:

:rofl:...................nah even mine isn't clean enough mate and no-one is interested in a high miler Superb...............:P