Auroan's Audi A4 Avant 2.6 V6 SE

auroan

Well the vRS never made it to the members cars forum, so I'd better get this one on.

Details

AUDI A4 AVANT (B5) SE 2.6 V6 (150 BHP)

1996 - 'P' Registration with 158,000 miles on the clock

Mods include;

Clear side indicators

Lowered -35mm on OEM Sports Springs

15" 1999 model Alloy Wheels

Alpine 9850Ri Headunit with Ipod adaptor

Audi Alloy Tax Disc Holder

Silvervision Indicators Bulbs

Tailgate De-Badged

Philips 50% brighter xenon like H7 bulbs

Leather interior (99 model year)

Parrot 31K Handsfree

Boot protector

Passat B5 front and rear aero wipers

Flip key IR remote upgrade

Runs as sweet as !!

And here are the pics post recent detail.

21132.attach

21133.attach

21134.attach

21135.attach

21136.attach

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fairly quiet :o needs louder exhaust and induction kit...... but I promised my self the car would stay as near to std as possible whilst I sort my divorce out.

A lot of the credit needs to go to it's previous keepers

One of which would be me.................:P

Like the mods you have made mate, love the wipers and the interior looks like you have done a cracking job...........new wheels look great as well.........I will be sending this link onto the Mrs as I am sure she will wish we never got rid of it............:thumbup:

What you going to do next to it?

What you going to do next to it?

Next is the red interior LEDs I got from you way back when I had the Bora..... Front and rear foot well illumination.

Next is the red interior LEDs I got from you way back when I had the Bora..... Front and rear foot well illumination.

Sounds like a sensible mod mate, I have some more RED LED lamps lying around if you need anymore?

Does look very clean. How does it compare to the vRS?

I miss the torque hit of the vRS, and the handling is a little worse than the combi. But as soon as I'm sorted.... I'll be back in a mkII or late production Mk1 vRS combi.

Sounds like a sensible mod mate, I have some more RED LED lamps lying around if you need anymore?

Where did they come from? :P

Amazing what a small world it is!!! :rofl:

The 17" Superb solids that were once on that Audi are now on a white Passat Estate in Peterborough! :thumbup:

Where did they come from? :P

Amazing what a small world it is!!! :rofl:

The 17" Superb solids that were once on that Audi are now on a white Passat Estate in Peterborough! :thumbup:

I do have those one's from you mate but I also have some Hella RED LED lamps at home aswell..................:rofl:

The 17" Solid's did suit this motor IMHO but were in need of a refurb..........:thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Well the avant is soon to be replaced by a 2.8 quattro..... so I've decided to break it for spares as the MOT & Tax run out in a month or so and I want to nick some bits of it to put on the quatty.

Well the avant is soon to be replaced by a 2.8 quattro..... so I've decided to break it for spares as the MOT & Tax run out in a month or so and I want to nick some bits of it to put on the quatty.

Shame your going to break it mate................:thumbdwn:

Yeah, I had a couple of guys interested at work, but then they disappeared when I said it was available.

I could MOT (I know it would fly through) it and tax it, but I've spent up on the quattro and fancy a bit of a project any way. Never stripped a car down to bare bones, so should keep me busy and it'll give me an inclination to whether I'd have the patience to go the whole hog and get a kit car to build.

Yeah, I had a couple of guys interested at work, but then they disappeared when I said it was available.

I could MOT (I know it would fly through) it and tax it, but I've spent up on the quattro and fancy a bit of a project any way. Never stripped a car down to bare bones, so should keep me busy and it'll give me an inclination to whether I'd have the patience to go the whole hog and get a kit car to build.

Fair play mate to stripping a car, I assume you have space........just a shame that it has to happen to a car that is really in good condition........