• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 octaviaconvert

octaviaconvert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:02

Ordered my Octavia vRS DSG CR 184 back in March through Oliver Mawson (their carwow contact).  The Service so far has been of a good quality, they managed to get me a good deal for my part ex (for which i was in hole finance wise by a good few grand) and I've had regular updates about the order.  Even when i decided to swap ILA for KESSY it was not a problem. When the car is delivered I'll be able to give an update about the collection experience!

The only thing I would say about the dealership is that if you look on their Facebook page there a lot of their reviews and likes come from dealership staff....

#62 Mayoboat

Mayoboat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Car:Skoda Superb Combi L&K 280 and Skoda Fabia 1.2 se petrol

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:59

I have a new Superb 280 Estate and have been to the dealers (Beadles) to have some work carried out. Very good service and when I said I did not want the software update for the sun roof, there was not a problem, just signed to say I was aware of the problem.

Car cleaned to an inch of its life, (thanks David)  and had a courtesy car as well.

Top marks Beadles

Work done all under warranty

New rear seat cover fitted (there was a smale tear in the leather)

Replaced rear trailing arm bushes and 4 wheel laser wheel alignment

clean sunroof drains (not asked for but most welcome)

Windscreen washer modification

rear washer adjusted

I will use Beadles all the time they look after me in this way.

Mayoboat

#63 richie

richie

Ooh, what Skoda shall I drive today...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 21:43

A few updates of my dealings with Beadles. Had all my "fleet" there for either servicing, warranty work and MOT's etc. I can not fault their service and customer care from the service dept. A few examples....

My son purchased a Citigo from a Seat main dealer (Yes, Little Stig is now driving!!) and within a week, it developed a vibration in the front off side. Popped it in and found it required new front disks!! So much for a "comprehensive inspection" Seat!! All fixed and working properly. I checked to see if the car needed a service recently and found it had missed it's second service!! ( the car is over 3 years old ) Again, thanks Seat!! Service arranged for the following day, I told them that it was a case of "do all you need, bugger the cost" A major service, brake fluid and air con service done, £350, all good!!. Oh, you'll love this.. Had a call from the Seat dealer regarding a missed second service the following day, LOL!! 

I've had my MK3 vRS in for various bits and bobs and not had an issue and all good. I was recently hit up the bum by a dozy white van man, nothing major but I wanted the car checked before any insurance claim was stared.. They did a free health check the same day!! All good, no insurance claim required, pheww!

SWMBO has purchased a new MK3 Ferbi Monte Carlo in the last week and the sales process was fairly straight forward, got a fairly decent trade in price for her MK 2 vRS and an unlimited test drive in a MK 3 Ferbi Colour Line. She wanted a DSG 1.2 tsi with rear parking sensors and Bluetooth, anything else was a bonus. Beadles didn't have one in stock, but were able to get one from another Kent based dealer. It took a few days to get the car, register it with DVLA and get it all sorted etc, etc. Not a major problem, a bit more communication would have been good... A collection day was arranged, but the sales chap was taken ill, so it was delayed slightly, can't argue with that.  

Now, the car we have was apparently kitted out with cruise control..... Turned out it was a speed limiter! SWMBO was really peeved and spoke to the sales chap once he returned to work. The other salesman who did the handover told SWMBO that she will get the cost of cruise control as a refund / good will gesture. We are waiting to see how that pans out.....

I've got to go into the service dept on Monday as a door seal has come loose today as I was giving the car it's first clean this afternoon!! (Not Beadles fault if the workmanship during the build phase is bad) I'll report back accordingly..

Edited by richie, 07 January 2017 - 21:46.

#64 richie

richie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 13:49

Got the car back today. Looks like they've reinforced the fixings and it all looks good. Happy days :notme:

#65 richie

richie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 18:25

Octi in for it's service. All done by 12:00, nice video from the techie and a whole penny knocked off the cost, yay!! Seriously, job well done, happy days!!