PLEASE READ - Non Model specific posts in the Yeti Forum

gadgetman

Staff have moved a number of topics which are not model specific posts regarding the Yeti model.

Please use the most appropriate forum for your posts where they are not specific to the Yeti. There is a lot of useful info which is being buried with posts which do not belong in the Yeti forum.

Such posts have been for example:

PC problems - moved to tech shed

Tyre posts (multiple) - moved to tyres forum

fuel/tax questions - moved to general car chat

Are you insured - moved to ICE & insurance

Pics of my yeti in x - moved to photography

What to do if you see blue lights - moved to Off Topic chat

The sections beyond the Yeti section arent scary places! ;)

Some of us do try to encourage new users to look elsewhere.

If you Google Skoda Yeti the Briskoda Yeti section is near the top and I think many people don't realise there is more to Briskoda than the Yeti section.

I'm always referring people to other threads.

Maybe this should be pinned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to add,

We are doing the same across all the forums, the Yeti forum has not been specifically targeted.

The intention of the Yeti forum is just that, for discussions about the Yeti. We have other forums for PC related, Tyres, photography to enable members to quickly find posts that maybe relevant and/or help them resolve issues. Posting in the correct forums could also mean a better and faster reply, for example we have a large number of IT folk on the forum who will most likely post in The Tech Shed if you have a PC problem.

I'll close this thread now, and sticky it as its mainly for info.