1995 felicia GLXI N reg. POSSIBLY BREAKING!

danny6189

What can I say. It was my first car and I absolutely love it!

I don't really want to sell but the garage space is needed. It's been sorn for almost 2 years but starts no problem with a jump. It was going to be a project but a change in job means I don't have much spare time to do so. The interior has been stripped out but I have kept everything. Couple of bad bits, the rear arches have seen better days but they are not as bad most felicias, the boot lid has started to rust around the window, it's stripped out but have everything, needs a new down pipe as it cracked when the head gasket went (replaced with no issues) think the coolant fan switch is broken (few quid from Skoda. Fans tested and work) more or less every mot plenty of service history ( not much stamped but have invoices) sailed through last mot. I think it's around 97k miles which is not bad for a 17 year old car!

In the two and a bit years I was using it, it let me down once when the coil pack went.

Probably only done 2k since last mot before I brought my Fabia vrs.

Looking for scrap value really £150. Maybe less if you really bend my arm!

Haven't the heart to scrap it, I love it too much.

Feel free to text me!

078909 33838

Danny.

Just gauging interest if I was to break the car. Need it gone just don't want to scrap it with useable bits still on it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there. If you pm me a email address I can take some later for you and send them over. I'm using a phone on here so it's not so easy to upload and I don't have any on my phone.

• 4 weeks later...

This could be the next motorsport legend.... Its a shame it's not mot'd otherwise I would have snapped your arm off for it.. I'm looking for another felicia to fettle.

Fancy an estate this time Tom? I was maybe thinking about moving on my green one (1999 1.3LXi) and I'd love to think it became a Teflon special!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crikey I can't believe you still have it? It's been sat about ages now, it seems a shame to squash it, funnily enough I was talking to the man at the scrapyard the other day, Felicia's are getting a bit thin on the ground now, even when you check out ebay there used to be pages and pages of them for sale, but now there's not many. It will become a rare car in the next few years to come.

Crikey I can't believe you still have it? It's been sat about ages now, it seems a shame to squash it, funnily enough I was talking to the man at the scrapyard the other day, Felicia's are getting a bit thin on the ground now, even when you check out ebay there used to be pages and pages of them for sale, but now there's not many. It will become a rare car in the next few years to come.

You sure you don't want it for another mad project?!

I wanted to put a pd130 in it but I haven't the time or money to do it at the moment.