Removing stripes on the Sport

ukaskew

Has anyone removed the stripes on the Sport? I love the look of the Sport generally, but the bonnet stripe is just a bit too much for me. I presume it's just a decal but without having a go it's hard to tell if it's the sort that will come off without causing any damage.

Too late, you've annoyed them already Mick...

You stick to your boring plain elegance :P

Anyway...

Cant have a Sport without the stripes, it's what makes it look eye catching IMO

I see a plain Citigo drive past or parked up, Im not that interested...

I see a Sport with its stripes, it grabs your attention and makes it stand out from the crowd

Always turns heads

Keep them on, and don't be a plain Jane!

• Like 1

I love the stripes. Thats what makes it different else they all look the same (up, mii and citigo). Moreover, its a limited edition. No more sports anymore. Keep them on IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah rip em off, it doesn't make it go any faster. :rofl: I'll go and hide now before I annoy the other Sport owners on here :p

Happy Easter :love:

Just to add, I did mean the centre stripe, the door and other graphics do look ok and are needed to distinguish the car from the standard look.

They still don't make it go any faster though, I'll duck back down now.

Not again Mick... The middle stripe does make it go faster you fool  :wall:   :rofl:

Today I overtook 3 Citigo Elegance and few VW Ups but couldn't take over a citigo sport.. this shows the strips make it go faster..

• Like 1

Who's worried about speed. It's the toys that count. Why buy something to get parts taken off. Just buy a proper Citigo and load it with toys that you want?  :giggle:  :rofl:

• Like 1