Popular Mods

ChalmersCameron

Basically, I've had Mario for 3 months now. And I'm 18 so money is tightish, but can splash out a little. I've caught the mod bug and need things to do to it now!

Mods so far:

• Most lights on the car
  • Boot floor
  • Boot light
  • Parcel shelf
  • Tax disk holder
  • Aerial
  • Vinyl Stripes
  • Wheels painted black

Planned Mods:

• Wind Deflectors
  • Mud Flaps
  • Body protection of sorts (Rear/Side of car)
  • Sport Pedals (anyone know where to get these cheap?
  • Maybe something audio related??

Basically has anyone got any other ideas that I can add or do to the car to make it a bit more unique? I'm thinking of doing some VCDS codes but need someone to do them as the local garage "doesn't know."

Also, I'm going for best in class at the national Skoda meet near Lincoln and I know competition from you guys will be tough, so I'm planning ahead  ;)

But basically what other mods can I do? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! 

Cheers

Cam

Ah yes the carpet linings. Good idea. Also rear wheel arch liners :)

Sent from my IPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

What do the rear arch liners actually do or are they just cosmetic?

Fred

I've just had the liners fitted , they do cut down on road noise , that god awful noise when stones fly up and when it's raining heavy .

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've just had the liners fitted , they do cut down on road noise , that god awful noise when stones fly up and when it's raining heavy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borrowed my gf's Citigo for two weeks. That boody sound drove me absolutely mad. I actually wanted a citigo until then, but that oversight made me hate that otherwise lovely little car.

There was a point where i stopped and got out. Just the thought still drives me up the wall.

Edited by DaKKs_152

Stormchaser is right on price, mine came from Tps (Vag parts) there is a tech guide from Owens which is very good.

My friend fitted mine as a favour for me because I had an operation on my knee and can't kneel down to do it myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Removing the engine silencer ;) can be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery fun when you "need to" accelerate away from any dangers  :giggle:

I've missed this one..........do you mean as in this thread? http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/255195-what-is-this-extension-on-the-air-intake-pipe/?hl=%2Bengine+%2Bsilencer#entry3002869

This post needs a video!!! ;)