Octavia MK3 vRS Side skirts

Well they have arrived, I test fitted them today and they fit perfectly. They are from Reiger and available here in the UK.

They came with all fixings and sickaflex to affix them, only thing you need to buy is some body panel clamps which I have brought from eBay for £20 (set of 6)

Hopefully get then painted soon and fitted :-) fit is excellent!

797169AC-232D-4C9A-9F8A-9D791555344A_zps

E579B7CB-00A7-4A77-A1D5-78ED01931A97_zps

• Like 4

They do look great. It'll be excellent to see them once painted!

I emailed them (On-Line Autosport / [email protected]) over a week ago about buying a set of these and they've never bothered to reply, and their website is still allegedly under reconstruction (that's been the case since I first started looking at it over 5 weeks ago) so I'm probably going to try and order mine direct from Germany or France. 

• Like 1

You can't order them from Germany only online autosport.

I think they have problems with their spam filters on emails as the same thing happened to me.

Give them a call, they are pretty helpful

I quite like them as they are in black to be honest. I think the contrast is good and they go well with the front splitter.

Was it these little jobbies you bought?

Yes it was those

Do they have cut outs for the jacking points?

Yes they do Edited by xpower
  • Like 1

Well they have arrived, I test fitted them today and they fit perfectly. They are from Reiger and available here in the UK.

Where did you get them from, xpower?  I've searched online and only seem to get results for Vauxhall Ashtray side skirts.

Ta

Price they quoted me for left and right skirts, delivered to CI (Jersey) is £198.00... which I think is quite reasonable. Delivery 2 weeks.

I like the look of the skirts as they are in black, although I think the front splitter is ******. I also like that they ought to provide stone chip protection to the sills. Nearly £200 though, really? They are plastic right? Blimey.

Still, individuality rules so thumbs up for going for these.

Oh and top marks for red with grey Gemini. Well done for body coloured mirrors, -1 for black grill....+1 for not copying me in that though  ;-)

Must admit the thing with the mirrors makes me giggle.

Years ago, mirrors generally always came in black and you had to pay extra or get a higher spec model to get them in body colour, now you've got to pay extra for them to be black… these modern day marketing strategists have got this down to a fine art making us pay extra for **** we used to get free… go figure!!! :|

Oh… and just before anyone jumps in to correct me… I am aware that the black mirrors are actually 'painted' black… I'm just making a point about what I see as the irony of the black pack… which I did of course order with my car… oh bo**ocks, they got me!  :notme:  

• Like 1

Oh… and just before anyone jumps in to correct me… I am aware that the black mirrors are actually 'painted' black… I'm just making a point about what I see as the irony of the black pack… which I did of course order with my car… oh bo**ocks, they got me!  :notme:  

I ordered the black pack... on a black car.  So I'm really being ripped off...  :wall:

• Like 1

I ordered the black pack... on a black car.  So I'm really being ripped off...  :wall:

Good point actually… they definitely got you on the mirrors! 

Years ago, mirrors generally always came in black and you had to pay extra or get a higher spec model to get them in body colour, now you've got to pay extra for them to be black… these modern day marketing strategists have got this down to a fine art making us pay extra for **** we used to get free… go figure!!! :|

Not to mention they charge you extra for the black grille surround which will be cheaper to make than the chrome one that comes as standard....

• 1 month later...

Very nice... and as you stated, the fit appears absolutely perfect.

They're very subtle and not 'boy racer' like most of the other ones I've seen... adds a touch of class IMO.

Definitely gonna have to order a set, so many thanks for being the Guinea Pig on this one!