Skoda Manual App

Hozz

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but Skoda have updated their Manual App for iPad so that you can enter your VIN and it will tell you the car production date, the date of first registration and give you all the Manuals for your car as well as Quick Tips. Quite useful really.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but Skoda have updated their Manual App for iPad so that you can enter your VIN and it will tell you the car production date, the date of first registration and give you all the Manuals for your car as well as Quick Tips. Quite useful really.

I didn't find it useful at all, since I had two major problems:

1. It won't install on my Android phone, it will only install on a tablet, so I installed it on my wife's Ipad.
  2. It didn't accept my VIN, the box only became active after I added another (invented) character, but of course then my VIN turned out to be invalid. A major bug.

Have you ever downloaded anything from itunes. The Skoda App is free, with no in app purchases. Only thing I can think of is that your account needs to be confirmed and this is usually done by a bank card. You can add one, then take it away again. I have no payment methods in my iTunes and no gift vouchers either, and its fine.