Briskoda insurance...I like

So my renewal came in from admiral...£540, same as last year. This year I'm over the 25 year old threshold, 3 years no claims, unmodified at the moment, briskoda said £292. Nice saving and lots cheaper than I expected!!!!

Aye maybe, just called the number off this site. They did say they were a broker, but answered the phone as Briskoda. Very helpful girl and reasonably priced, since found it cheaper so another call will be made!

i'm 46, 9 years no claim bonus, paying just under £300, includes breakdown cover, legal cover, no claims protection, £50 excess and vandalism cover with no excess charge :clap:

i'm 46, 9 years no claim bonus, paying just under £300, includes breakdown cover, legal cover, no claims protection, £50 excess and vandalism cover with no excess charge :clap:

and your running 292bhp! 

I insured my wife's 51 plate diesel fiesta in my name with my ncb it was £220 for the year, changed to the octy £280!! How the hell can a octavia vrs only be £60 more?? Doesn't make sense but I'm happy with it

• Administrators

It varies so much, it's worse than a minefield,  year to year and company to company. Meerkats are fine if stock, or trying to get a figure to compare with.

It's all a muddle to be fair as you only know how good it is, when it's bad. No such thing as a free lunch, all costs cut match up somewhere along the way.

We do have a 'dedicated' insurance setup with Chris Knot as BRISKODA Insurance,  really to drive quality and a few extra deals/understanding. Another factor is how much 'budget' the brokers have left for the period. A lot of factors to consider. Sometimes it works out, others it does not.

The only thing to be sure of is, renewals will be higher than new business rates. Unless you're lucky and have a great relationship with your broker... NFU doubled mine one year, no changes in car or circumstances...