The vrs is booked in for development on it

Ant-Vrs

i know that the system is 2.5 inches from the turbo then twin 3 inch tips.

I thought all after-market TBE's for the vRS went from 2.5" to 2.76" (like Milltek), no ?

How big is the Simons system fabianoh5n1?

What would good power mean for you?

he's got a tuning box from a company in Germany that did some logs on his car then sent the box back to them to mess with it then sent it back, now it's running 227bhp from the box with a sport cat and carbon intake.

he's got a tuning box from a company in Germany that did some logs on his car then sent the box back to them to mess with it then sent it back, now it's running 227bhp from the box with a sport cat and carbon intake.

Oh that. I was thinking something near the 300 bhp mark. I have to stop spending time in my tuner's group in FB. There are some absolutely impressive hybrid 1.4 TSIs there... Judging by other people with the same software as me I expect anything from 240 to 250 with the TBE and a further tweak of the map and I would still not think of that as serious power.

Edited by newbie69

Sure I didn't mean that a specific power like 227 or 300 or 400 was too high or too low, these are all subjective. Just wanted to see if Ant's idea about serious 1.4 TSI power was the same as mine. And you're perfectly right that especially above 250 bhp, the money-to-gain ratio rises exponentially, but that's a whole other story.

So I've picked the car up yesterday. I'm very impressed with the exhaust. I've asked them to send over some pictures of the install. They will also let me know when the video is up online/YouTube.

I know some of you was asking about group buy etc. Cobra sport Sheffield can't do a group buy but they are going to put a feeler out there to suppliers who sell them to see if anybody is interested in doing one.

Pete also told me that there catback system gets rid of the middle box section unlike the milltek/jetex ones.

I've notice a big difference in engine bay temperature after driving it back from cobra to home.

Ant

So I've picked the car up yesterday. I'm very impressed with the exhaust. I've asked them to send over some pictures of the install. They will also let me know when the video is up online/YouTube.

I know some of you was asking about group buy etc. Cobra sport Sheffield can't do a group buy but they are going to put a feeler out there to suppliers who sell them to see if anybody is interested in doing one.

Pete also told me that there catback system gets rid of the middle box section unlike the milltek/jetex ones.

I've notice a big difference in engine bay temperature after driving it back from cobra to home.

I've notice a big difference in engine bay temperature after driving it back from cobra to home.  Good or bad?

Without a middle box/resonator I have the feeling it might be too noisy for my like, and unfortunately with exhausts you can never get the whole picture from just some videos. How does it sound on idle or at 100mph? Is highway driving still much noisier than before? All these are important factors if you want the car to be mainly a daily driver as I do. As above, how do you measure engine bay temps? Looking forward to videos, pics and of course the price.

Edited by newbie69