What coil overs do people recommend

+1 I've heard good things about AP. Value for money you can't beat them and would need to spend quite a bit more to better them. 

If your not bothered about going super low and just want to improve the handling with a subtle drop they also do a spring/shock set that lowers ~25mm for £260 which is a bargain! Better option that just putting lowering springs on the standard dampers in my eyes.

Think the coliover set come in @ £460 so it's a bit more but you obviously get the adjust-ability with them. 

Edited by mattbvRS

as long as you don't want to go stupid low fit a spring and shock absorbers setup

as above DPM are you best bet they will also price match i believe

had cheapy coilovers FK street, Prosports, Jom are all in my opinion awful, harsh bouncy and spine breaking when wound down (admittedly some people like them)

for price and quality i'd go AP coilovers they offer the perfect height drop without going stupid low and give you good on road inprovements

next would be KW V1's for me these are the best ROAD setup if money is tight at that price go for the ST X by KW as the next best option

but the choice is all down to budget but i assure you buy cheap you will buy twice

• Sponsor

Well I'm not too sure in the difference in price from say £200/400/600/800 not sure what's worth spending on

As with most things in life you get what you pay for so generally the more you spend the better quality kit you'll get in terms of materials used, the build and some times even the ride.

Damian @ DPM Performance

As with most things in life you get what you pay for so generally the more you spend the better quality kit you'll get in terms of materials used, the build and some times even the ride.

Damian @ DPM Performance

So we saying http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/car-parts/skoda/fabia/ap-coilover-suspension-kitfabia-6y-12-14-14tdi-19sdi-19tdi-vrs-19tdi-20-0300 are decent?