Power Maxed - Automotive Cleaning & Detailing Range

ColinD

• Administrators

Hi all, 

It's great to have POWER MAXED on board and supporting BRISKODA through 2015.

About:

Power Maxed, a car care product company established in 2012, but officially launched at the Autosport Show in January 2014, Power Maxed is a trading name of Automotive Brands Ltd, which includes brands such as the award winning head gasket repair Steel Seal, and the world's strongest bond J-B Weld. Automotive Brands currently has 20+ employees that work in the office, lab and warehouse. Power Maxed this year has its own team in the British Touring Car Championship (Power Maxed Racing), and is title sponsor for the MINI Challenge, Swift Rally British Championship & KTM Forkrent, along with sponsoring over 500 athletes in many other disciplines, including Karting, F1 & F2 Stock Cars, Rally Cross, VW Cup, Motocross etc.

Products:

Power Maxed is a revolutionary range of automotive cleaning, detailing, products. Our only aim is to be the best, nothing comes before that. We have developed our products not just to be better than others but to be the best they can be. As far as we are concerned only quality counts and once you have tried Power Maxed you won’t want to use anything else. We are that confident that ours will do the job you want it to do we offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on all of our products, if you are not happy with the results simply send it us back along with your receipt and we will give you your money back.

---

Some of the range is already available at the BRISKODA:Shopping site for cleaning products 

They are also going to be running competitions and giving away prizes monthly, so bookmark their sponsor forum.

Take a look at their main website too.

• Like 3

Welcome Wayne - hopefully we won't have the same crazy reactions to your excellent TFR product over here :)

Not quite...sadly

Only one so far

Its a great product and deserves to do well

Well done Wayne....and thankyou for the Trade Account

I think 20 litres should do for now!!

Not quite...sadly

Only one so far

Its a great product and deserves to do well

Agreed - I've had great results with the 1:50 ready diluted PowerMaxed TFR and this weekend I stepped up to some concentrate so I can do slightly stronger dilutions - superb at 1:30 and LSP (and the car) still intact. Highly recommended.

• Like 1