Lower Boost pipe > Turbo

Ok I need a full replacement from lower inter cooler, all the way to turbo .. can someone point me in the right direction. I dont want to shell out on the crap Skoda one as its not upto the job for a permanent  fix on a remapped car.

Im happy to diy, with a shopping list lol

Or a reasonably prices part.

Help, the current one is tie wrapped, silicone greased, bolts everywhere, and oil all over the place!!

Whilst trying to be polite as possible:

The search function would be a good place for you to start.

Boost pipes and inter cooler pipes have been covered time and time again.

JRJG

Whilst trying to be polite as possible:

The search function would be a good place for you to start.

Boost pipes and inter cooler pipes have been covered time and time again.

JRJG

And also being polite, they bring up loads of question and not solutions...

Yes there is a DIY for the top boost pipe... Im specifically asking for the bottom, which this forum and google only show samco and Forge as a solution, but there must be a way as in the top pipe diy.

It's pretty simple, get the connectors for the turbo and intercooler off Forge or ebay, then just buy the pipework off ebay after going under your car and measuring what you need.

There are loads of cars in the fabia projects forum with pics of lower pipes :)

And also being polite, they bring up loads of question and not solutions...

Yes there is a DIY for the top boost pipe... Im specifically asking for the bottom, which this forum and google only show samco and Forge as a solution, but there must be a way as in the top pipe diy.

If you delve deeper into the DIY thread you will see people have posted about the boost hose from the turbo to the IC and posted up a DIY solution similar to the top one using custom parts from eBay and such...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/274533-top-boost-pipe-replacement-diy/page-8

Sometimes you have to do a bit of digging to find the info you need! Google doesn't always bring up an instant answer, as good as it is. 

Hope the above can help you, I need to do mine at some point. 

• Like 1

Pretty sure that the PAGE 8 post is the complete thing. 3 bends in total include the metal one. Should use a high(er) temp capable hose directly off the turbo. DIY it unless you want to spend the £100 on the Forge turbo coupler pipe.

Pretty sure that the PAGE 8 post is the complete thing. 3 bends in total include the metal one. Should use a high(er) temp capable hose directly off the turbo. DIY it unless you want to spend the £100 on the Forge turbo coupler pipe.

Does that go to the turbo, ive ordered these parts ..so will have a go. You cant buy anything other than the full kit from forge which is £224 inc VAT, i phoned them today, also Darkside don't do anything other than the full front mounted inter cooler kit.

Ive spent the last 2 hours looking though Fabia project.. needle in a haystack, but enjoyed it lol

only thing im worried about is http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/Andysco88/06212014_011239pm_zpsa6e2031f.jpg

states 90 degree bend, certainly doesnt look 90 degree..

Edited by FromTheDarkness

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/Alloy_Bayonet_Style_Hose_Coupler--product--600.html

lol, they will tell you that!!!!

You need a pair of the couplers in link, can't remember the size off hand, then just make up your pipework as you please witb silicone or alloy piping all available cheaply on E-Bay :)

Does that go to the turbo, ive ordered these parts ..so will have a go. You cant buy anything other than the full kit from forge which is £224 inc VAT, i phoned them today, also Darkside don't do anything other than the full front mounted inter cooler kit.

Ive spent the last 2 hours looking though Fabia project.. needle in a haystack, but enjoyed it lol

only thing im worried about is http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/Andysco88/06212014_011239pm_zpsa6e2031f.jpg

states 90 degree bend, certainly doesnt look 90 degree..

Found the one I had seen before -http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/303973-boost-intercooler-pipes/ which is definitely 90 degrees I think it is just missing the intercooler connection (think dan was running an FMIC)

• 7 months later...