Breaking for spares - Mk1 1999 Octavia 110 TDi estate

eye_flys

I am breaking my old Octavia estate in brilliant silver for spares. Most parts are available apart from...

Manifold/turbo

Injectors

Headlights

Cylinder head

Competitive prices and I will ship large body parts (e.g. bonnet £50 including postage) as well as little bits of trim. :thumbup:

Price examples:

Instrument panel (repaired and re-soldered recently): £20 inc. postage

Nearside tail light: £15 inc. postage

O/S/F window regulator: £20 inc postage.

Edited by eye_flys

You may well think that the prices are 'competitive' but none of your potential buyers will have an idea as you haven't told them what they are!

Can you please update with what you have and 'guide' prices to comply with the Site Rules.

Not to be cheeky, but I'm not sure I have the time to list the thousands of parts contained in the car, I've edited it to list the price of a few parts as examples.

Edited by eye_flys

• 2 weeks later...

I am breaking my old Octavia estate in brilliant silver for spares. Most parts are available apart from...

Manifold/turbo

Injectors

Headlights

Cylinder head

Competitive prices and I will ship large body parts (e.g. bonnet £50 including postage) as well as little bits of trim. :thumbup:

Price examples:

Instrument panel (repaired and re-soldered recently): £20 inc. postage

Nearside tail light: £15 inc. postage

O/S/F window regulator: £20 inc postage.

Do you have the back plates behind the front discs, are they in good nick & how much posted to Wales.

Many thanks,

Malc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello matey I'm after a boot lid (mines rotted under glass and no: Plate lights) front lower ns grill, engine under tray oh and the load bed pull out cover .how much posted

Thanks matey jim

Edited by jublybug

Hi i need drivers door lock please and the screws that go with it ,as mine are stuck and i will have to drill them out,also i need the driver side door lock pin surround with LED. Thanks