Curborough Sprint

James I

A feeler to see if anybody would want to attend a private Sprint event at Curborough, this place is mid country just off the M6 Toll.

It is being organised by a guy on the VR6OC forum, so there will be Golf's and Corrado's attending, to make it a full event we can join them with our Skoda's.

Dates for the event will follow this week, cost will be around £60 for the day.

Format is Sprint, go as fast as you can from start to finish against the clock, only you on track and if you get a little exuberant then the run offs are onto grass.

Please register your interest below pending more details and a date for the event.

http://www.vr6oc.com/forum/topic/46317-vr6oc-sprint-day-any-intrest/

Quiet in here Faboka, looks like just me and you.

Come on guys, a cheap day at the sprint track, Haydn you have been here before, tell us what it is like and maybe raise a bit of interest please.

I could be interested too, if other marques are allowed? If Dan goes with his Clio, would I be able to go in a Fiesta? :P

Could be up for this,date dependant due to shifts/Mk1 Fabia meet at Santa Pod/national kit car show at stoneleigh.

just registered my interest

New turbo on? :)

Could be up for this,date dependant due to shifts/Mk1 Fabia meet at Santa Pod/national kit car show at stoneleigh.

New turbo on? :)

Not yet. But the new engine has been built up so just a matter of swapping the engines.

If your busy you could always lend me your gearbox for a day ;)

Not yet. But the new engine has been built up so just a matter of swapping the engines.

If your busy you could always lend me your gearbox for a day ;)

Ha ha!!! :D

• 10 months later...