Felicia 1.3 on carburetor - owners around the world

Ahaaa...

seems the problem is Jordanian part deales import the cheapest replacement parts

When you maintain your car with original parts you will save time & money even if it's more expensive than other brands

When you maintain your car with original parts you will save time & money even if it's more expensive than other brands

Well... I totally agree with this kind of thinking. Problem is the majority of buyers want cheap parts. It's not the dealers that decide what parts to import. Sadly, it's the clients.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I live in Dominican Republic but I use to look at this site for buying parts: http://www.skodaparts.com/.

They deliver to my country. I bought a spedometer cable which came fast and not that expensive, like 20 pounds or less.

You only need paypal.

Sorry if this is kind of advertising, only wanted to share my experience.

Obed p.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I add a new country on our world map where Felicia 1.3 on carburettor exists. GREECE.

Nice country, warm weather, no rust conditions. Any Greek Felicia on carburettor owners?

• Like 1
  • Groan 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

There are still a number of Felicias in Barbados. All are 1.3 carburettor engines, estates and hatchbacks, a few 1999 ones with a/c.

Some parts can now be found in New Zealand. It would be good if someone can upload a repair manual for the Jikov 28-30  carburettor to this site as a download . The links are dead on those other sites or I can host it on my website

• 5 months later...

Well.. Felicias in Colombia South America.

I guess at least 10000 Felicias were sold here, 

Versions  in 1.3:  GLX, LX, LXi   Body: Hatch, Combi and Pickup.  In 1.6 Hatch and combi.

Also arrived few units of Felicia Fun.

Mine is 1.3 43KW Carb.  Model GLX 1996.  Odometer 221900 km   Color: L910  Y7Y    Zermatt Metallic which is very rare to find here.  VIN: TMBEEA614T0171143

From factory Equipment:

13 inch Alloy wheels  (spare metal)

Central lock system  (No alarm or antitheft) Hatch opens with cable handle left side of drivers seat.

Back seat folds 70.30

Trunk tray

Radio Antenna

Fog lights front and rear

Central console

Rev meter and digital clock on the istruments

Rear windshield wiper

Pop  top

Front headlights  spray washer 

You can take a look for colombian  skodas for sale at: 

https://carros.tucarro.com.co/carros-camionetas/skoda/

$3000 colombian pesos equals +/- to $1 USD

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I'm Ahmad Abdallah , From Cairo, Egypt

I own a Skoda Felicia Combi , 1996 , GLX , 43 kw Carburetor version

I'm the first user of the car

VIN : TMBEEA654T0176818

Color : White

No Air Condition

current mileage : 167000 km,

major repairs so far : replaced Cylinder head and piston rings.

so far so good , no major complaints , I'm really happy with what I have :) :)

Edited by eng_ahmad1986

• 2 weeks later...

Romania

Felicia LX, 43kw, no cat, year 1998

VIN : TMBEEA613W0839991

Current mileage : 73 098km (I'd say it has about 120 000 real km though)

I think the colour is red chili pearl metallic, I will edit when I check on the codes

No air conditioning

Rear windshield wiper

Front fog lamps

14 inch wheels (the pictures are with 13 inch steel rims for the winter tires)

Radio antenna

Center high-mounted brake light

Dashboard with tachometer and digital clock

I bought the car for 640 euro with the following issues: rust on the rear quarter pannels, sluggish gear selector, clutch not decoupling fully, the engine is running rough, the mileage meter is stuck at 73k and the brakes are squeaking when turning (dirt entered the slides between the floating caliper and the fixed body);

w8vFcwq.jpg

SrjHRfz.jpg

Edited by Musescu_A
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Musescu_A said:

the brakes are squeaking when turning (dirt entered the slides between the floating caliper and the fixed body);

It's not from dirt. The sliding pins are seized.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2015 at 12:35, SaltySkoda said:

I own a 1997 Felicia (TMBEEA614V583351)

Your VIN is missing a digit.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 06/02/2019 at 19:29, Skodapickupguy said:

Hi all just managed to pick this lovely little pick-up truck up needs a bit of work but still good for age and especially with only 63200 miles from new!!!!!

20190206_143940.jpg

Looks very clean - how you getting on with the work on this one?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. I have posted on the forum several times but not in this thread. We have a 1994 Forman GLX. Very good overall condition. It developed an engine problem, and we parked it for almost 3 years. My wife needed a car to carry things to our businesses, and I resurrected the Forman. Now runs perfect. I completely stripped the interior, cleaned everything and my wife loves driving it 1.3 carbureted engine. Factory options: fog lamps, digital clock, electric door locks, tach, aluminum wheels, center console, 4 speaker am/fm stereo radio, rear defroster, rear windshield wiper, 60/40 split folding rear seat. Nice build quality and very easy to work on. I took the photo of the motor while I was still working on it.

- JAMES

skoda1.png

skoda2.png

skoda3.png

Edited by JAMES399
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey I am from Turkey. We have a active group in facebook but nobody know english so I am alone here :)

My code is TMBEEEA614T0179003 

I am not sure if my car is LX or GLX. Its registred as a LXi but I have 135 engine :D 

It has 130.244 kms on it no crashes Everything is original like a baby electronic front mirrors.

But It runs on 11 liters in city and 6 liters highway. 

I want to convert it to fuel enjection like 135M. Does it possible Can I just remove parts from wrecked 135M or 136M and use with my car?

70452149_10157522606829941_5599214276700012544_o.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kutalp said:

I want to convert it to fuel enjection like 135M. Does it possible Can I just remove parts from wrecked 135M or 136M and use with my car?

Please write a new topic in this section.

• 5 months later...

I am a jarrah from Jordan

about 5 months ago  I bought Skoda 1997 Combi and now that I suffer with the lack of experience of technicians with this car 😒

I hope to find some information here