What's the best thing to remove water marks from the seats?

Hi,

I'm giving my car a some proper TLC at the moment and want to get rid of all the water marks on the seats (the only downside to the light fabric!).  I've bought some car upholstery cleaner from Halfords that they told me is brilliant and it's not worked.  What does everyone use to get rid of these???

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

I heard a few people say that Autobrite Fab is a very effective cleaner. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Autobrite-Direct-500ml-Upholstery-Cleaner/dp/B00OM1JJXM

If the stuff you brought from Halfords was the Autoglym stuff then I didn't have very good results with it either, it seems some people do some don't.

Other than that a Wetvac will probably be the best. You can quite easily take the base covers off they just unfold from under the frame, but the uppers are much more involved you will have to cut the hog rings then reattach them using new ones. I personally would use a Wetvac.

Don't forget to use some kind of protector after you have cleaned them otherwise you'll be back to square one in no time. Something like this. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scotchgard-Multi-Purpose-Protector-400-ml/dp/B00BFS691U/ref=sr_1_cc_6?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1432341340&sr=1-6-catcorr&keywords=scotch+guard

Mine were badly stained and I used an upholstery cleaner from the car section in local ASDA in the black spray can. Couple of applications and now like new when they dried