Holding plastic bag handles to keep shopping upright.....plus curry, chinese or other takeaway :D

do they work for Chinese AND Indians?

(I mean takeaways)

It doesn't mention Chinese takeaways in the handbook, so probably only for curry!!!.

• Like 1

Unidentified Fitted Objects

In this case, along near the luggage cover slides are some pull out hooks, what are they for?

loving the little rechargeable torch.....cute

You are a taxi driver and never used them ?[emoji15][emoji15]

Every time I open the boot of mine to put someone's shopping in, I try to get as many bags as I can over those hooks. The Superb boot is so big it's sometimes difficult to retrieve stuff that has fallen out of shopping bags from the back of the boot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The hooks get used every Friday when I go to the supermarket... simple idea that works, hook the large bags one each side, then I don't have to repack when I get home and everything has fallen out... 

Only thing is they could be better a if they were further forward and not right at the rear... 

:)

One of those wine bags that hold six bottles fit well on them, never sure what to do with the other dozen bottles. Well SWMBO has just retired so she has to have something to do all day!