Fabia VRS Front Bumper Clips

hello,

Wondering if someone can help me out, basically after changing my intercooler my front bumper doesn't sit flush on the wings anymore. I understand from another thread that I need to replace the clips that's the bumper clips into at the wings. I'm having trouble finding these clips though, I have a 2006 56 fabia VRS BLT. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd soooo grateful

Cheers

I doubt very much that it's because of the clips.

Does it flare out at the wheel arch and not push in??

yeah thats it exactly. Its so annoying! thank you very much for your replies

yeah thats it exactly. Its so annoying! thank you very much for your replies

Yeah you don't need new clips, there just a little tab that comes off 90 degrees from the side of the bumper, where the retaining screw goes through, this part people usually don't get in the right place, which is what is happening to you.

Pull it out slightly at the part where it flared and you'll see the little tab on the bumper, you want to pull it towards the rear of the car so that its on the outside of the part where it attaches to the car, not on the inside, like you currently have it.

Hope that all makes sense.

When you see it you'll realise.