Cheap phone for Skoda Superb

Hello

I want to spend about £50 on a mobile phone that works in my car. I have been provided with out of date data from Skoda as to what phones work. I purchased a Superb was built in the past 12 months. It has a Swing system.

I purchased a Nokia 130 today that did not work so went back.

Can anybody say if any of the following phones work:-

Nokia 301

Doro phone easy 611

Nokia 225

Nokia 215

I do not want a smart phone so am looking for a phone to work which is a non smart phone so that the battery lasts a long time. 

Thank You in advance

Might be helpful to supply the Bluetooth type in your car. A car built in the last 12 mths probably has a newish BT system and so should work with the majority of phones out there.

You were never going to have a chance with a Nokia 130, it doesn't support HFP or rSAP so is completely useless when connecting to a car over bluetooth, the phone simply doesn't support it.

The Nokia 225 is the same so don't buy it.

The Nokia 215 supports HFP so there is a good chance depending on your bluetooth module.

The Nokia 301 supports both HFP and rSAP so *should* work regardless of the bluetooth module.

This information is from the Microsoft website so please check yourself to avoid disappointment. I'd also suggest you find out which bluetooth module is fitted if any to make sure it'll work.

HFP vs rSAP

HFP is hands free protocol, it uses your car as a microphone and speaker for the phone.

rSAP (or SAP) is remote sim access protocol, this is where you car becomes your phone and uses it's own external antenna.

HFP tends to be more reliable, rSAP will give longer battery life and should improve signal.

• Like 1

My main phone is an iPhone 6 plus but sometimes I just want peace and quite from business emails/calls and I use a Nokia 114 for private use.  Simple to use, robust, it has Bluetooth and pairs no problem on my Superb - FL 2014 model.  Can't remember my BT module but I can check.  This phone also worked on my 2011 Superb as well.

Hello

I want to spend about £50 on a mobile phone that works in my car. I have been provided with out of date data from Skoda as to what phones work. I purchased a Superb was built in the past 12 months. It has a Swing system.

Nokia 301

Doro phone easy 611

Nokia 225

Nokia 215

I do not want a smart phone so am looking for a phone to work which is a non smart phone so that the battery lasts a long time. 

Thank You in advance

Hello

Nokia 301

Doro phone easy 611

Nokia 225

Nokia 215

Thank You in advance

I've bought a cheap Microsoft Lumia (was Nokia) 435 recently for £25 - Works a treat with my 1.4 tsi S 2014

Hello

Nokia 301

Doro phone easy 611

Nokia 225

Nokia 215

Thank You in advance

I've got a Nokia 206 which works very well in our '11 Octavia & '12 Superb.

I think it's still available.

DC