Everything posted by D.FYLAKTOS
-
Car door lock barrel change
I use Silicone spray in locks even in my house,i consider the WD-40 as ''anti-rust'' product although i have my doubts that tiny grains of rust when removed where are they going? Maybe among the mechanism which ''shred'' them? If the mechanism can not ''washed out'' soon or later those grains will ''snug'' somewhere inside.
-
Car door lock barrel change
Update: I bought from UK store and gave to my mechanic to install that Ω shape Door lock repair part and YES my driver's side lock work as it should be after so many months ! The ''click'' is a bit ''tougher'' compared to the passenger's door but i think is due to the different material and the 2nd lock has been used more.
-
Air condition sanitisers ?
I never like this way: I have no lifter to do it this way: https://eshop.wurth.co.uk/Air-conditioning-disinfectant-spray-CLNAGNT-A-C-DISINFSPR-300ML/0893764102.sku/en/GB/GBP/
-
Air condition sanitisers ?
I have use in the past sprays for a/c cleaning, straight spray or spray jet even spray-foam (never liked the last ones) I have also use Dettol but they told me to stop doing it: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/532673-dettol-for-cleaning-the-aircondition-why-not/ I have asked in the past for the a/c drain hole but no luck: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/522546-felicia-where-is-the-air-condition-drain-hole/
-
Brake booster Felicia 1.6 petrol
@Jackos that was my thought and a pleasant one because according to the shop it fits. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/205447-felicia-brake-servo/ The parts code 6U0612107 for 1.3-1.6 Petrol applies to 1.9 Diesel too. ✌ SKODA FELICIA I (6U1) 1.3 1994-10 1998-03 1289 SKODA FELICIA I (6U1) 1.6 LX 1995-08 1998-03 1598 SKODA FELICIA I Estate (6U5) 1.3 LX 1995-08 1998-03 1289 SKODA FELICIA I Estate (6U5) 1.3 LXI 1995-08 1998-03 1289 SKODA FELICIA I Estate (6U5) 1.6 GLX 1995-08 1998-03 1598 SKODA FELICIA I (6U1) 1.9 D 1995-10 1998-03 1896 SKODA FELICIA I Estate (6U5) 1.9 D 1995-10 1998-03 1896 SKODA FELICIA I Pickup (6UF, 6U7) 1.6 1997-06 2002-04 1598 SKODA FELICIA I Pickup (6UF, 6U7) 1.9 D 1997-06 2002-04 1896 VW CADDY II Pickup (9U7) 1.6 1996-06 2000-12 1598 VW CADDY II Pickup (9U7) 1.9 D 1996-06 2000-12 1896 SKODA FELICIA I Pickup (6UF, 6U7) 1.3 1997-06 2002-04 1289 SKODA FELICIA II (6U1) 1.3 1998-01 2001-06 1289 SKODA FELICIA II (6U1) 1.6 1998-01 2001-06 1598 SKODA FELICIA II (6U1) 1.9 D 1998-01 2001-06 1896 SKODA FELICIA II Estate (6U5) 1.3 1998-01 2001-06 1289 SKODA FELICIA II Estate (6U5) 1.6 1998-01 2001-06 1598 SKODA FELICIA II Estate (6U5) 1.9 D 1998-01 2001-06 1896 SKODA FELICIA I Estate (6U5) 1.3 1995-08 1998-03 1289 SKODA FELICIA I Pickup (6UF, 6U7) 1.3 1995-10 2002-04 1289 SKODA FELICIA I Estate (6U5) 1.6 1995-08 1998-03 1598 SKODA FELICIA I (6U1) 1.6 1995-08 1998-03 1598 SKODA FELICIA II Estate (6U5) 1.3 1996-08 2001-06 1289 SKODA FELICIA Cube Van (6U5) 1.9 D 1997-03 2001-12 1896 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/358260988658
-
Brake booster Felicia 1.6 petrol
https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/007486213a-brake-booster-china-2698.html Part suitable for Škoda Felicia , engines: Capacity Power Code Year 1.3 40kW/54PS 40* 10/1994 → 07/1996 1.3 MPI 40kW/54PS AMG 08/1996 → 12/1997 1.3 MPI 40kW/54PS AMG 01/1998 → 08/2001 1.3 43kW/58PS 43* 10/1994 → 07/1996 1.3 43kW/58PS AMJ 08/1996 → 08/2001 1.3 50kW/68PS 50* 10/1994 → 07/1996 1.3 MPI 50kW/68PS AMH 08/1996 → 12/1997 1.3 MPI 50kW/68PS AMH 01/1998 → 08/2001 1.6 MPI 55kW/75PS AEE 05/1995 → 12/1997 1.6 MPI 55kW/75PS AEE 01/1998 → 08/2001 1.9 D 47kW/64PS AEF 10/1995 → 08/2001
-
exhaust smoking a bit
1) Scanner (for error codes) ? What's the status of: 2) spark plugs-air filter-fuel injectors-fuel filter? 3) ignition coil test? Same gasoline station all the time? Have you changed the ECU? Catalyst converter and Lambda sensor is the original?
-
exhaust smoking a bit
Carburettor or Injection?
-
Warning error code
D.FYLAKTOS replied to frenchinvader's topic in Skoda Favorit, Skoda Felicia, Skoda Fun and Skoda FormanI remember an older topic for Felicia engine start button which i wanted to install. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/520850-skoda-felicia-with-engine-start-button/#findComment-5836781 The very next month that company (Chinese usually) may close and there is no way to find spare parts plus when a problem show-up and go to the electrician the most common answer is: ''i don't know this, there are no diagrams so i can not do anything about it". So you have to remove it or if you are possessed with that function you buy from another brand, you pay to install it and after few months or years again the same. The tragedy is when the problem show-up in a trip to the country or in National Highway, the solution is a tow truck and back home and your vacations are ruined.
-
Warning error code
D.FYLAKTOS replied to frenchinvader's topic in Skoda Favorit, Skoda Felicia, Skoda Fun and Skoda FormanIf i hidden Kill Switch has a led to show the On-Off function it's not a ''Kill Switch'' but a ''here i am disconnect me Mr Thief" device. 😄 There are some types of ''Kill Switch'', other cut the fuel other the battery other the ignition etc.
-
Warning error code
D.FYLAKTOS replied to frenchinvader's topic in Skoda Favorit, Skoda Felicia, Skoda Fun and Skoda FormanThis is what you have: Code Alarm Remote start and keyless entry system with 2-way LCD remote Code Alarm Security and remote start system with 2-way LCD remote It's not factory, this is the genuine:
-
Warning error code
D.FYLAKTOS replied to frenchinvader's topic in Skoda Favorit, Skoda Felicia, Skoda Fun and Skoda FormanFor sure the fuse-bulbs are OK since you have the blinks. As @R_U_AFA said check your alarm, discontinue it (remove it's own plug) and made a test, if the multiple blink stops the it's the culprit because it was giving the command. ''Retirez temporairement l'alarme de votre voiture (débranchez-la). Si les clignotements cessent, c'est bien elle qui est en cause''.
-
Unleashing the Power of OBDeleven: A Must-Have for SKODA Owners
In their site the Felicia was in their list, that's why i bought it. As you can see in the 3 photos (in the link) shows some Live data with no explanation.
-
Unleashing the Power of OBDeleven: A Must-Have for SKODA Owners
I have it, didn't helped me (one error code i have erased via this and nothing more) https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/524233-obd-reader/page/2/#findComment-5876506
- Battery discharging very quickly
-
I'm considering what I can do to reduce smoky exhaust - any tips?
Lambda sensor it's not for morning start only. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/503246-confusion-with-bosch-lambda-sensors/ https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/503246-confusion-with-bosch-lambda-sensors/page/2/#findComment-5652665 Back then the car started-accelerated ''as it should be'' but due to that lambda sensor (which was ''OK'' by the parts catalogue) the fuel consumption was 14,7 ltr/100 Km or 19.21 UK Mpg which was far the worst number i had ever seen.
-
I'm considering what I can do to reduce smoky exhaust - any tips?
IF it's the stock (NGK) a replace with a new (NGK only) would do only good.
-
I'm considering what I can do to reduce smoky exhaust - any tips?
The Lambda sensor is the original with so many Km's on it?
-
I'm considering what I can do to reduce smoky exhaust - any tips?
Yes, it's the only way to read them no matter if it's amateurish like OBD 11 or Professional like a VAG-COM scan tool in a repair shop. You also need an emissions check from a repair shop,will help you pass the MoT test.
-
I'm considering what I can do to reduce smoky exhaust - any tips?
You can reset the ECU very easy by yourself BUT if there is an error code for a real problem this will show-up again. You have to make an ECU-test to see if there is a specific code that will guide you, changing random parts won't help to solve the problem, it's a ''guess'' job.
-
OBD reader
D.FYLAKTOS replied to mikefelicia's topic in Skoda Favorit, Skoda Felicia, Skoda Fun and Skoda FormanΣυμβατό με όλα τα βενζινοκίνητα οχήματα από το 2001 και μετά (Ευρωπαϊκή Ένωση) Did worked with Felicia?
-
gearbox questions
Ι saw that spring in a YT video long time ago: Is factory installed or aftermarket? Many times in idle i hear a ''kar-kar-kar'' noise from the engine bay, i press the clutch pedal-release it and the noise stops. I wonder @Papez that spring could help the reset or it's there for another reason?
-
Caddy MK2 Pickup Help
Pulleys and tensioners can be found but https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/bn_7118881588 https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/bn_1270946 i don't know details about @CptAhab model (cc, year etc). https://webautocats.com/etka/volkswagen/ca/181/109050 I have posted photos-parts etc in a topic, i had the same problem. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/524227-skoda-felicia-gearbox-leak/ A simple pressure test in a repair-shop could show the problematic spot. A hose, the water pump gasket, a connention?
-
Do i have an oil leak?
D.FYLAKTOS replied to D.FYLAKTOS's topic in Skoda Favorit, Skoda Felicia, Skoda Fun and Skoda FormanUnfortunately olnly VIKA gaskets are available in a near by VW group parts store, i don't know if worth buy it. I wonder from where that sludge fall upon the bolt ? When i find time i will use a product ro remove that dirt and wipe it as much as i can,then in few weeks i will check to see if there is new.
-
Do i have an oil leak?
D.FYLAKTOS replied to D.FYLAKTOS's topic in Skoda Favorit, Skoda Felicia, Skoda Fun and Skoda FormanI found another photo a bit more helpful: I see no leak from the right side of the gasket (as we see the photo).