Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. You can replace Swinfg with Swing+ but I'm afraid you will NOT be able to have SmartLink activated the official way and unfortunately I don;t know anyone who hacks these unit to get SmartLink enabled - so I'm afraid the only solution is the same as before: use Bolero or Amundsen.
  2. You can try to load container file (zdc) to unlock Hungrian.
  3. This could be either broken SW or HW problem with power cirucit on radio board, try to reflash with SW 5238
  4. Unfortunately I don't have it 😞
  5. OEM camera for your car is 5JA 827 566 A
  6. You must connect some diagnostics tool (VCDS, OBD Eleven, ODIS, Vag Can Pro, VC Tool) to check for errors.
  7. Depends on the unit, but basically good knowledge of unit based systems, especially QNX.
  8. Download link sent via PM
  9. I sent you download link to SW update on PM
  10. If this is 2015 then it's probably C14 version. I sent you download link on PM.
  11. Yes, that's what you need. I beleive you unit is C14 version, with 6xxx SW, you have SW download link on PM.
  12. Who knows... for sure it's worth to try... I sent you you on PM.
  13. First of all - pls use English. What does it mean "no tengo bluetooth ni Android auto" - this unit supports both assuming they are enabled with FEC/SWaP codes.
  14. The latest firmware for MIB1 Panasonic units (Bolero, Amundsen) is 0490 - however, as this does not bring any new features neither new languages, just some bug fixes, I do NOT recommend to install it if the unit works OK as there is ALWAYS a risk of bricking the unit, Anyone interested pls contact me on PM.
  15. This is the problem of NAND running out of space. You can try to have it solve by running SW update, if this doesn't help then NAND must be reformatted or replaced and then reflashed. Pls share your part number and current SW version, if you don't know it then remove the unit and send the picture from the upper case.
  16. Looks to me like a faulty display unit.
  17. Unit installed in TMBKE7NE6H0160919 is 5Q0035874B - Amundsen MY17. It will work OK with MY18 display unit 5E0919605M and APP button will work as expected

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.