Everything posted by pab567
-
keep buying the wrong main unit for octavia mk 3 columbus head unit
020 - no SIM (LTE modem), 021 - with SIM (LTE modem) Amundsen units 5Q0035864B/5Q0035864C/5Q0035874B/5Q0035874C/565035864/565035875 will work as well
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
-
Head unit difference between Canton and normal stereo?
U R welcome
-
Head unit difference between Canton and normal stereo?
Coding only, change byte 04 to FF and byte 11 to 05.
-
Anybody know wether the whole unit needs replacing or just the screen?
Exchanging the display only - yes, exchanging the whole unit - you have to visit local SKODA dealer
-
Anybody know wether the whole unit needs replacing or just the screen?
There are no unlcok codes for MIB units, they are covered with Component Protection technology.
-
Anybody know wether the whole unit needs replacing or just the screen?
What do you mean by unlock code?
-
Anybody know wether the whole unit needs replacing or just the screen?
You must have the second screen to check...
-
Replacement stereo allowing use of Apple Air Play?
MIB STD2 PQ from facelifted Yeti
-
Anybody know wether the whole unit needs replacing or just the screen?
It cannot be justified without disassembling the whole unit.
-
Columbus system can no longer start up
I'm sorry I don't have any 😞
-
Columbus system can no longer start up
In such case I believe you need some diagnostics tool to check SW version. Generally I'm afraid that flash memory chip that keeps software failed. Let me know VIN so I can check part number and share some more ideas.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All check your PMs.
- Smartlink
- MIB 2 PQ Bolero - 0478 - DAB doesnt work
-
Columbus Head Unit, Blue tooth only comes out one side of the car? 3C8035730B
Yes, because there is single pair audio cable going from BT to the radio - you have to add another 2 wires cable to have stereo streaming.
- Bolero MIB1 Update Help Please!
- Infotainment system not working
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Correct. PM resent.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Your unit does NOT and will NOT support it, you must have both glove box and siplay unit replaced. If you are interested pls contact me on PM.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
There is no way to avoid SVM (Software Version Management) error and it can be cleared only with diagnostics using special procedure with checksum calculation. If you have valid original licenses they will still be active. All check your PM
-
Hello I have bolero 2015 multimedia I can do update ?
PM
-
Columbus replacement?
Have never seen any video of this but if you are familiar with soldering you should not have any issue.
-
Columbus replacement?
As expected - Columbus MIB1, no CANTON, so yu either must have it repaired or retrofit MIB2 unit (Amundsen or Columbus). If you are interested in retrofit then pls contact me on PM.
-
Columbus replacement?
So you have Columbus MIB1 and I assume you have no CANTON (pls post VIN to double check). This probably is a typical failure of dry joints in power amplifier chips, it can be repaired by resoldering the pins on both power chips. It helps in 80% of th ecases. If it doesn't help then unfortunately both chips must be replaced. Alternatively, you can replace glove box unit either with MIB2 Amundsen or MIB2 Columbus as they both work OK with your display unit (5E0919606).