Everything posted by pab567
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All check your PMs. If you dont' find download link there it means there is no newer firmware for your unit in my repository.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
If you want to use MirrorLink, Android Auto or Apple CarPlay you have to swap you runit (and screen) to MIB2 as none MIB1 unit supports these features No, there is no newer software for it :(
-
Missing functions on 2019 VRS infotainment?
Download link sent via PM
-
Skoda Superb 2012 Mk2 KESSY driver side stopped working
Typical issue of broken keyless antenna - use VCDS or any other diagnostics tool to check the errors.
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All others check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
@Honsa unfortunately this is not possible - you must have th eglove box unit exchanged, if you are interested pls contact me on PM. @KonnyK unfortunately the same case :(
- Infotainment system not working
-
VAG but not Skoda (sorry) need VAGCOM advice
MST2_EU_VW_P0231D (0633) is the latest firmware, you have link on PM
- Infotainment system not working
-
Columbus Sound System
Yes... being in your shoes I would start with speakers upgrade. I recommend Gladen One 165 SQX (version for Golf VI).
-
Columbus Sound System
Indeed, it's a question of coding only to get sound in your 'keeper'. Start with just the door speakers.
-
Car is stealing my texts!
I bet you use RSAP Bluetooth mode - just change to HFP and there will be no issue.
-
Latest Infotainment version Bolero
All check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
Check your PMs
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
@psso I don't have MIB3 software, cannot help you :( @Boystupid check PM
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
All others check your PMs
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
If you don't have it in your current list of languages then the answer is NO. It MIGHT be in SW versions 04xx (I have not checked it but if you send me reminder on PM can do it tonight) but it's not possible to make regular update from 03xx to 04xx.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
Yes but only if unit has not been hacked otherwise you most probably kill your hack.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
You have the latest SW already :(
-
I need Bolero Update :-)
All check your PMs, if you don't find link to download file then I have no newer version for your unit.
-
Replacement for non-functioning Amundsen
First of all, I think it makes sense to try to have this unit repaired. It might require just SW reflash in emergency mode. In worse scenario, one of the memory chips - either NAND flash or eMMC - might require replacement which is still cheaper than buying any new or second-hand unit. In the worst scenario it indeed may require swap and in such case, as @langers2k wrote, you either need your local Skoda dealer to sort out component protection and reinstall FEC/SWaP codes assigned to your car (by VIN) or, alternatively, have the unit hacked. If you are interested in repairing the unit pls contact me on PM.
-
Where is the smartlink license stored
Unfotunately I cannot help, I don't deal with these units at all :(
-
Bolero firmware update
No idea :(
-
Bolero firmware update
This uni can be flashed only with ODIS or Vag Can Pro.
-
Amundsen MIB2 Firmware Update
car model - yes, coding of first three bytes. Colour - not possible, at least not with VCDS or any other diagnostics tool.