Skip to content

pab567

FREEDOMTech
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pab567

  1. All check your PMs. If you dont' find download link there it means there is no newer firmware for your unit in my repository.
  2. If you want to use MirrorLink, Android Auto or Apple CarPlay you have to swap you runit (and screen) to MIB2 as none MIB1 unit supports these features No, there is no newer software for it :(
  3. Typical issue of broken keyless antenna - use VCDS or any other diagnostics tool to check the errors.
  4. All others check your PMs
  5. @Honsa unfortunately this is not possible - you must have th eglove box unit exchanged, if you are interested pls contact me on PM. @KonnyK unfortunately the same case :(
  6. MST2_EU_VW_P0231D (0633) is the latest firmware, you have link on PM
  7. Your unit is Bolero, i.e. without OEM NAV. Of course you can use NAV via SmartLink. I will send you the link via PM.
  8. Yes... being in your shoes I would start with speakers upgrade. I recommend Gladen One 165 SQX (version for Golf VI).
  9. Indeed, it's a question of coding only to get sound in your 'keeper'. Start with just the door speakers.
  10. I bet you use RSAP Bluetooth mode - just change to HFP and there will be no issue.
  11. @psso I don't have MIB3 software, cannot help you :( @Boystupid check PM
  12. If you don't have it in your current list of languages then the answer is NO. It MIGHT be in SW versions 04xx (I have not checked it but if you send me reminder on PM can do it tonight) but it's not possible to make regular update from 03xx to 04xx.
  13. Yes but only if unit has not been hacked otherwise you most probably kill your hack.
  14. You have the latest SW already :(
  15. All check your PMs, if you don't find link to download file then I have no newer version for your unit.
  16. First of all, I think it makes sense to try to have this unit repaired. It might require just SW reflash in emergency mode. In worse scenario, one of the memory chips - either NAND flash or eMMC - might require replacement which is still cheaper than buying any new or second-hand unit. In the worst scenario it indeed may require swap and in such case, as @langers2k wrote, you either need your local Skoda dealer to sort out component protection and reinstall FEC/SWaP codes assigned to your car (by VIN) or, alternatively, have the unit hacked. If you are interested in repairing the unit pls contact me on PM.
  17. Unfotunately I cannot help, I don't deal with these units at all :(
  18. This uni can be flashed only with ODIS or Vag Can Pro.
  19. car model - yes, coding of first three bytes. Colour - not possible, at least not with VCDS or any other diagnostics tool.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.