Everything posted by ords
-
Skoda octavia 1.6 tdi engine rattle
Still won't play for me. Can others play it?
-
Skoda octavia 1.6 tdi engine rattle
I can't get it to play
-
Leaking fluid from front underside
OP says it's not water as it's not evaporating.
-
Skoda octavia 1.6 tdi engine rattle
Post a file of the noise.
-
Stop/start doesn't work following by a error code 1.4tsi hatchback 2017
I think the ignition has to be off
-
Replacement for the infortainment system
- How to clean the catalytic converter with vcds?
I'll bet he's used Google translate.- 18 Plate Octavia stuck in Limp Mode.
- Trip Resseting Help
Which it what it says in the manual- what do you like and dislike about your Octavia?
No. I never have to enter the country- SD card stuck
Does the OP have Amundsen or Columbus? I don't know if the Columbus also has 2 SD slots.- SD card stuck
If you do get the card out and it's damaged, you have to replace it with an original Skoda SD card . An ordinary SD card will not work.- Headlight level switch
Mine "free wheels".- Infotainment (?) system 2014 Octavia
- Infotainment (?) system 2014 Octavia
Mine has the DAB option and it had it before I updated the software. Bluetooth speaker quality is also ok.- what do you like and dislike about your Octavia?
Can you explain that in more detail? I'm confused by what you mean.- MIB? Amundsen MIB2. What is MIB ?
Modularer Infotainment Baukasten or Modular Infotainment System- Coolant have turned brown
See if the expansion tank has the wording "mat silikat" on it. If it has then your car is fitted with it- what do you like and dislike about your Octavia?
Are you in eco mode? If not try it. It's far less sensitive to gear changes.- Alarm
That puts all the security systems in place.- what do you like and dislike about your Octavia?
Looking at my V5C, it's 102g/km and 77kW, also DSG. Seems the higher output engine is cleaner.- what do you like and dislike about your Octavia?
I pay £20.00. Am I being cheated?☹️- Driving modes
- Regular service intervals 1.6 TDI 77kw
You can visually check the belt and it may appear ok, but you can't do the same for the tensioner as far as I know. That can fail. If Skoda in your country recommend changes at the figures you quoted then you've got nothing to worry about.- Regular service intervals 1.6 TDI 77kw
Skoda UK recommend the cambelt is changed every 5 years along with the water pump. - How to clean the catalytic converter with vcds?
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.