Skip to content

Dave77

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dave77

  1. They do! £90 for the re-gas is good though. I ended up paying way more than that for the convenience of getting it done quick at my local VAG specialist.
  2. Have a look on Groupon, they often have good deals for re-gassing at local garages https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/protyre-2-1
  3. I had my '22 done last week, it seems better but in the heatwave I could barely feel the difference between a/c and no a/c. I tested mine with a meat thermometer, highly scientific, if you put a meat thermometer into a vent on full power a/c then after a few minutes it should be 6-10 degrees. Mine was 7 degrees, I did the same test with a/c off and it was about 19.
  4. The boot floor will fit the estate too I would think. I bet that would be gone quick if you change the title
  5. I had it re-flashed, that was a long time ago!
  6. That is exactly what I got when taking it to the dealer, "we can take the dash out to investigate but you may have more noise after". I just live with it now https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/532730-interior-fan-motor-noise/#findComment-5945954 They did give me an extended warranty of 2 years in that area though so I can go back if it gets worse
  7. Guardsman fit with the pan roof. I'm considering them for mine or a Thule crate when he outgrows his 4pets crate https://www.guardsmandogguards.co.uk/product-category/skoda/skoda-superb-estate-mk3-2015-2023-onwards/ This is the Thule crate that fits, need the threshold version due to the boot drop https://www.travellingwithpets.co.uk/products/tu770014 I wanted the Travall one too as it has the door add-on. I'm not sure if anyone has tried fitting one as they look adjustable
  8. I got mine from autologics, all genuine parts. They came and fitted in < 2 hrs. They didn't calibrate it though with the ground sheet but it all works fine, had it for 2 yrs now https://www.autologics.co.uk/Skoda-Reverse-Camera
  9. I tried this today with VCDS and I got errors. Firstly it said it was an uninitialised module and suggested adding the default workshop codes, then with those i got this error. My initial values for those 3 bottom fields were 00000/000/00000. Has anyone come across this before? I got the correct new code from the mib-helper site
  10. Ah, just checked and it does have them at night. Maybe not permanently on though
  11. Yeah, permanently on the the bottom and left strip here
  12. Mine is a facelift 2022 Sportline, I would have thought it would work with my front indicators
  13. Just checked mine with VCDS, I had Richtungs_blinken_links and Richtungs_blinken_rechts active already. Setting ZV_Blinken_auf and ZV_Blinken_zu enables sweeping indicators when unlocking and locking. It only does it on my rear lights though.
  14. Found this. There's a video showing sweeping front indicators when arming/disarming the alarm. https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/iq-lights-enable-dynamic-turn-signals-via-obdeleven-drl-on-off-via-menu.9494777/
  15. I'm not sure, it translates as directional indicator. I'll try it tomorrow, what could go wrong 🤣
  16. Just enabled it on mine using VCDS (Rollenblinken), no idea why it wasn't enabled by default. I can barely notice it though, it seems only the outer lights sweep whilst the lights on the boot lid still flash. Does anyone know what Richtungsblinken actually does?
  17. Odd, I wonder why mine didn't alert me. I'm keeping spare batteries in the car now!
  18. Was that on the virtual cockpit display?
  19. My key fob battery recently died with no dashboard warning, luckily I was at home when it happened. I know the older maxidot displays show the warning, I had it on my Octavia, is there no warning now on the virtual cockpit display?
  20. It's the same one that's used for the Skoda nav, 'Route guidance'. It also overlays the next turn info from Google Maps over the Skoda map on the VC.
  21. Is that via an iPhone? You do get turn signals from Google Maps via Android Auto on the virtual cockpit with the MIB3
  22. My battery died today with no warning! have they removed the warning on the facelift Superb, or maybe not show it on the virtual cockpit?
  23. You could always try a software update, it's fairly straight-forward. Sometimes you need a couple of updates to get to the latest version but given that yours it at the very end of the pre-facelift models I would think there would be just 1 https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/506090-software-update/
  24. This is the virtual console theme. 0 is standard on mine.... if I switch to 4 I get this....
  25. Just had a tinker with VCDS and you can change the display theme from standard in 17 - Adaptions. This must be the facelift version, I prefer the old one 🤣 I guess this may show that the last owner of your car has done some VCDS changes. Whilst trying to find out how to do the above I found this post which suggests the behaviour you have is normal, or at least a known issue. https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/517512-virtual-cockpit-view/#findComment-5798319

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.