Skip to content

scotthugh3s

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scotthugh3s

  1. There's a 'standby' logo at the bottom left of where the screen is located. Press and hold that for a second or two.
  2. Caved in and bought an OBDEleven device + Pro plan in their recent sale... Have attempted to activate standard cruise control numerous times via the above method but it doesn't work. I've read elsewhere that you can only do it via One Click Apps, could it be that OBD11 have now blocked you from manually coding it? Real shame like as I've implemented a few other bits and bobs, some from above and others I found elsewhere. It's a really nifty bit of kit, can't tell you how it feels to no longer have to manually switch off lane assist every time I get in the car 😄 Not really wanting to use One Click Apps after reading in some places that they can cause issues, but if it's now the only way to enable standard CC..... 🫤
  3. My advice would be to wait until OBD11 put on a promotion, that's what I did, bought the latest Gen 3 scanner and got a year's pro license for around £95 Has proved very useful since I bought it, if I was to never use it again I'd be happy enough with what I paid having made the minor changes it allowed me to, which make my overall experience of the Octavia IV a more pleasurable one.
  4. Yes mate. It's called OBD11, but it's a bit pricey
  5. Apple car play works via smart link does it not? 🤔
  6. I've pm'd you mate, thanks 🙂
  7. Actually, what time could you do on Saturday, if any..?
  8. Can't do the back end of the week unfortunately as I have prior commitments, but I appreciate your offer and may well be in touch soon to act upon it 👍🏻
  9. Thanks, problem is I'm a good 7 hour drive from East Yorkshire 😅😪 Although I have a couple of days off work early next week, is that too soon for you?
  10. What's the app you're using in those screenshots please?
  11. I have Skoda Octavia 2021 1.5 TSI manual, and the other day I got hit by numerous fault codes due to low voltage in my battery I believe. I charged said battery and disconnected the negative terminal for a short while to reset modules and it seemed to do the trick. All but for one fault with the airbag. I didn't have this problem prior to what happened the other day, nor was it amongst the original faults that I got hit with. The original faults were start/stop, SOS, electronic park brake, front assist, lane assist and auto hold. As I say, they all cleared but now this airbag error has arisen and I can't seem to clear it. Each time I try I'm met with the message "Faults clearing failed" I have tried diagnostic with Elm327 as well as OBDEleven 3 but Elm327 doesn't even pick it up. Here are pics of said faults, I have done a fair bit of googling but nothing seems to offer a decisive fix. If anyone could offer anything else, perhaps someone has experienced a similar issue before? I've read of quite a few others who have, but none of their threads lead to a fix Appreciate any and all input, thanks
  12. Yeah I just let it choose automatically, it didn't utilise the AGM feature, but put a full charge in my battery anyway. Shortly after posting this I noticed that it actually say's EFB+ right on top of the battery, doh! 😃
  13. As per the title About to charge using CTEK, not sure whether to manually set it to AGM setting or not....
  14. Yep, I'm actually thinking the same thing. I was sitting in traffic behind and accident today, and left the engine running for the blowers as it was really cold out. Parked up shortly afterwards then when I got back in is when these pinged up. Gonna connect my charger tomorrow and hopefully that sorts them
  15. I've had that and a host of other faults pop up today, electric park brake, auto hold, lane assist, front assist, SOS... Did you apply an OTA application update a couple of days ago by any chance?
  16. https://skodapartsdirect.co.uk/product/skoda-octavia-2020-present-rubber-mat-set/
  17. @noccer99 It's for sale as taken from a Skoda Octavia IV, 2023 2.0 TDI which has been broken for spare parts... 🤔
  18. Quick question, I'm wondering if anyone could please tell me whether the space saver wheel 5QF601027B fitted with tyre 145/85/R18 would be suitable for my 2021 mk4 Octavia 1.5 TSI SE L, which comes as standard with 17" alloys and tyres 205/55R17? It sounds like it shouldn't tbf, but I really have no idea...
  19. Do you have OBD11? I'm pretty sure there is a way to reset the service interval using that. If not, then take it back to the dealer and explain, they should be able to do it for you
  20. If you have the skoda connect app, your car's colour code will be there in your vehicle's information list
  21. Probably a daft suggestion, but you say you've checked to see whether they're enabled in the infotainment system, have you then checked the duration for which they're to be activated? Not currently situated in my car but I'm pretty sure that is an option, if you have that set to 0 (or equivalent) then could that be the cause..?
  22. Mind if I ask how much it cost out of warranty?
  23. I went straight from 1896 to 1985, so if you do manage to get to 1896 no need for '41 or '69, although unsure if you'd need '85 before '89.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.