Everything posted by Lee01
-
Passenger seat occupancy sensing
Going by Pete's post a bottle of wine I believe would weighs ~ 1.1Kg so I reckon 1.5 Kg would do it. A handbag can weigh anything between 1Kg and I reckon 50Kg going by how much crap some contain 😂
-
Skoda News
Škoda StoryboardŠkoda Vision O: Back to the roots - Škoda StoryboardŠkoda Auto has revealed exterior details of its upcoming Vision O concept. At the same time, designers shared a number of interesting insights about the study, which serves as a preview of the bran...
-
Passenger seat occupancy sensing
I'm half tempted to test on my Rapid the weight which sets it off. Maybe something to do at the weekend 🤷♂️
-
Passenger seat occupancy sensing
Not a Roomster but SWMBO's MkV Golf would bong if there was something a bit too heavy placed on the seat and the belt not buckled..
- Hello Skoda heads, from Ireland
- welcome
-
Hi
Hi, Chris and welcome to Briskoda 👍
-
Cars with nice backdrops...
-
Hello!
Hi and welcome to Briskoda @jeetee79
-
MK3 ŠKODA OCTAVIA VRS Cosmetic Mods Australia
G'day, mate and welcome to Briskoda. Get yerself a cold tinny and nip on over to kopacek.com or skoda-tuning.com
-
Hello everyone.
Welcome to Briskoda @william_nl
- Why use Breakdown Call button?
-
I must be mad!!!!
Welcome to Briskoda
-
Skoda Rapid 2015 Spaceback - Cabin Fans Issue
Sounds like you need to get the heater flaps recalibrated. There's a method to try if you have a search online. https://www.google.com/search?q=skoda+rapid+heater+flap+reset&sca_esv=18be89dfcaae8ca6&sxsrf=AE3TifN1jJ2_rUJH64bvk2Xciu2ZRn4ZDg%3A1754995950877&ei=7hybaI2nNeOP7NYP2paEgQs&ved=0ahUKEwiN1u-xjYWPAxXjB9sEHVoLIbAQ4dUDCBA&oq=skoda+rapid+heater+flap+reset&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiHXNrb2RhIHJhcGlkIGhlYXRlciBmbGFwIHJlc2V0SABQAFgAcAB4AJABAJgBAKABAKoBALgBDMgBAJgCAKACAJgDAJIHAKAHALIHALgHAMIHAMgHAA&sclient=gws-wiz-serp
-
New member South Lincs
Greetings and welcome to Briskoda 👍 Good all rounders them Octavia wagons.
-
New member from Guildford
Welcome to you both 👍
-
Hello to all from The Midlands
Welcome to Briskoda @MrSVM1 👍
-
Visually etc. My car of the day -today
Found on a German Autotrader site. Smart Roadster six wheeler. https://m.mobile.de/auto-inserat/smart-smart-roadster-noch-einer-wie-keiner-geldern/229817699.html?utm_campaign=PaidSocial%3EDE%3EMotors%3ECars%3ECore%3Edynamic_product_ads__n-sp-fb-i-c-a-a&utm_content=FRame_one_&utm_medium=paid_social&utm_source=facebook&utm_term=120228756720440634&fbclid=IwQ0xDSwMEf_tleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHqD0lcU48KkeMa2xfE5FKaFyABwAe2Fp54-0z7cDwq7QRwRr_AzBXG9_gVIa_aem_oXwL_H_OkLJEqW-1qlZMYw
-
Skoda News
Škoda StoryboardMemories of Africa - Škoda StoryboardAs Škoda Auto celebrates its 130th anniversary, the Škoda Storyboard revisits key moments in the brand's history through unique objects from its archives and museum collections. This time, you'll l...
-
Skoda News
Škoda StoryboardHow aerodynamicists work their magic - Škoda StoryboardSmooth airflow is extremely important, especially for fuel economy and a pleasantly quiet ride in the car. That's why the aerodynamics department pays attention to every detail of the new model. Ho...Škoda StoryboardExplore Albania - Škoda StoryboardAlbania has recently become a hit among travel agencies, but it can also enchant those who prefer more adventurous travel. What exactly draws visitors to this Balkan country?
- Hello all
-
Bugrat
Lovely. I know of only one other Bugrat but I don't think the owner is still on here. I can get you in touch with him if you struggle to get help on here @Bugrat
-
Hello from Bavaria
Welcome to Briskoda @Samoht26 from Schleswig Holstein
-
Engine plastic cover foam has disintergrated
Apart from it being decorative, is there a reason why you want to keep it?
-
Leaking fluid from engine mount
Economics of scale maybe 🤷