Everything posted by Lee01
-
Hello from Northern Ireland
Welcome to Briskoda, Pat 👍
-
Cars with nice backdrops...
Not a great pic half in the shade and not a particularly nice backdrop either. But it's a Chevvy Impala so thought I'd take a pic anyways.
-
Hello from edinburgh
Welcome Chris. Good choice with the massive boot space they have. Hope you find one to your liking 👍
- Greetings!
- Greetings!
- Hello from east Yorkshire! :)
-
Cars with nice backdrops...
Doesn't work so well in portrait but in wide-screen it'd be too far away to see it 🤣 A little unnerving being so close as they're spinning I thought.
-
Bon soir
Welcome to Briskoda or 'Brisky' as we call it for short @Lewolewis 👍 I'm sure the peeps in the Karoq section will be only too willing to help you out.
-
Hi
Welcome to Briskoda @wellaflex Hope you're enjoying your new car.
-
Hello!
G'day, bonzer, you wearing yer thongs and budgie smugglers and sippin' on a tinny mate (insert other cliches here) 😆 Welcome to Briskoda or 'Brisky' for short. There's at least one other Aussie on here @Gerrycan but I don't know what he's driving. Again, welcome @m0thm4n
-
Infotainment system switches itself on
Hi, @omeromeryigit can you please use an online translation tool and post in English going forward. Thanks Merhaba @omeromeryigit lütfen çevrimiçi bir çeviri aracı kullanıp bundan sonra İngilizce olarak yayınlayabilir misiniz? Teşekkürler
-
My timing has always been poor... been toying with selling for a smaller car
Those Fabias come with a 1.5 TSI 150bh now don't they? MK1 Fabia vRS power range but I don't think they will have the same torque punch. Not test driven one yet but they're on my radar. That or a Skala.
-
Hi everyone
Welcome, @Tommymcg We've a pre facelift Yeti. Great cars
-
Photography Thread
Double rainbow as well 👍
-
Well hello there
Excellent and welcome again, Pete. What's your favourite feature of the Roomster? Apart from the versatility, for me it's the telephone handsets 😉🤣
-
Well hello there
Welcome to Briskoda, @kaibosher If you take a gander in the Roomster section, you might find @Breezy_Pete is also working on a Roomster.
- Hello Škoda 🤌🏼
-
Hello 👋
Have you had a look in the Karoq section yet, @Ness888
-
David's Citigo 2.0
Boot poppers? Is that a couple of springs David? Nice to see this finally coming together 👍
- New Skoda Owner
-
iPhone 16 issues
Hi, this is the welcome section so, hi and welcome to Briskoda, Rob. I'll report your post so that admin/ mods know and can move your post to the Karoq section where you'll more likely get some assistance.
-
Hi to all
Welcome to 'Brisky' @Lanv22
-
Hello 👋
Welcome to Briskoda, @Ness888 Hopefully it's easy enough to navigate your way around here
-
Photography Thread
I did wonder why you've been posting less tbh, Mike. Hoping it's nothing too distracting. I've also wondered why JR hasn't been on in a while.
-
Insurance, is it legal robbery?
Iceland had the right idea - jailed instead of bailed out.