My Golf GTi Mk5 Alloys

Had these replicas late last year but never got round to putting them on here till now :)

Had probs with MS paint when downsizing the photos thats why one is much bigger than the other lol

21452.attach

21453.attach

Loving the new wheels, but as said I think it needs to be lowered a touch.

Good choice, though!

Kay.

Thanks, I think it does need lowering, but its just having the time and money. Will post sum pics when I get it done :thumbup:

Thanks, I think it does need lowering, but its just having the time and money. Will post sum pics when I get it done :thumbup:

Oh damn! :( I seriously want these rims on my Furby, but after finding out that the original Mk5 rims won't fit on (Different PCD or something) My goal was crushed :o

Please lol, tell me where you got these from and for how much? I'm dying for some on mine to complete my look, well after lowering it first lol :D

Also, how are they from the originals? Do they look identical? How big are they? 17's?

Thanks for answering! ;)

The Polo Gti comes with 16" version of the Golf Gti Monza alloys so they should bolt straight onto a Fabia as it has the same PCD (i'd double check first though.)

The Polo Gti comes with 16" version of the Golf Gti Monza alloys so they should bolt straight onto a Fabia as it has the same PCD (i'd double check first though.)

Yeah you're right, but 16's would be too small I reckon, I would love them in 17's as the 18's are too big arent' they? Would there not be rubbing with the 18's?

Also for the guy that said use spacers etc. is that not dangerous? I have no idea just asking whether it would be safe :thumbup:

Cheers for the Links Johnny, for some reason the eBay one doesn't work :o And the other link only has them in 15" or 18's, I'd prefer 17's for the least amount of trouble :o I know, i'm a PITA :P

Spacers are fine.

I'm running 20mm spacers on the back of mine, and if you wanted to fit 5x112 wheels on, you wouldn't really have a choice.

17''s would look just right i think.

So, if I got some spacers, would the Original Golf GTi Mk5 Alloys fit on my Furby? :D

*Crosses fingers, Toes, Legs, Arms and eyes* :P

So, if I got some spacers, would the Original Golf GTi Mk5 Alloys fit on my Furby? :D

*Crosses fingers, Toes, Legs, Arms and eyes* :P

Yes they would, but remember, spacers arn't cheap, so the costs start to mount up.

If you can, maybe just go with reps, although they'll probably be a lot heavier.

Yes they would, but remember, spacers arn't cheap, so the costs start to mount up.

If you can, maybe just go with reps, although they'll probably be a lot heavier.

Cheers Johnny, you've been a great help :thumbup:

Gonna look up the cost/benefit of getting OEM one's and spacers now, as opposed to Rep's :o

Sorry to be a PITA again but does anyone know what the offset is on the current vRS wheels? And the offset of the GTI alloys? Just so i know what kind of spacers to get:D

And yes I have no idea what I'm talking about, i'm a noob with this stuff :rofl: