Newbie from Sheffield

Animal1

Little warning, if anyone in sheff comes up against a dark blue 03 plate Bora..... FMIC fitted ...... stay away unless your running good power.... just tried to make a fool of me near Darnall.... i pulled two car lengths from him and he stayed with me after that...must have had shed loads of work to get his 1.8 T performing like that...... looked standard apart from the FMIC:thumbup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woahhhh Speednut with 300BHP I don't think you need to let it off the leash that much do you!!! Bloody hell. Some great spec on it too mate. Hope I do see you mate well it'll more than likely be a quick passing glance if you do let it off.

Hey up....... Sheffield / South Yorkshire seem to be making a bid for taking over this site recently. :D:D:D

I keep seeing a really nice red Fabia vRS and also black OctyII vRS in Chapeltown but never get a chance to leave them one of my Brisky business cards. I've made it my mission to leave one on their cars!!!!! :D

Cheers

Dave.

I've seeing the Red Fabia but not the back Octy II. I always though it was Damo until i read his sig recently.

There is a silver Fab and an SE but i wouldnt bother if you see those as they are owned by two OAP's

I've seeing the Red Fabia but not the back Octy II. I always though it was Damo until i read his sig recently.

There is a silver Fab and an SE but i wouldnt bother if you see those as they are owned by two OAP's

Yep seen the silver one too.... Has a private plate if i remember rightly...... Although i'm pretty sure the guy didn't look too old. The SE is just round the corner from me..... I was gonna pull up and give the old guy a card a while back as i drove past and he was in his front garden but he looks like anything newer than a 1979 Casio calculator would be way above his head. :D:D:D

He used to have a black magic Fabia vRS before he got the SE.

Cheers

Dave.

Turner, your a stones throw mate, just off Mossway myself:thumbup:

Sarah, i was due to come on the Awesome RR meet with Audi-sport.net in Feb (wanted to check my standard figures)....didnt end up making it though, the next one is down the road at Stockport, end of June:D sowri.... and ended up going down the CC route instead of Revo:P..... might nip up on the next meet, just depends when etc, will keep an eye out on here

James, Matt, Claire...Maz...howdy.... :cool:.....

Not gonna answer the Blades comments.... as most of my mates are disabled that way, make sure you claim your big orange parking sticker;)

We have another RR coming up soon

This time a Briskoda one

Blimey , there are alot of Sheffielders here

We did do a meet oooh a while back

We will have to see about another one at some point

We met in a pub at the side of the M1 last time

Was quite good really

Sarah

M1 Junction 30 by any chance Sarah?? The Treble Bob is just off the motorway at South Sheffield.

I'll keep an eye out for if you do another one.

There may be another Sheffielder on the way as i'm just trying to talk a mate into getting an 07 Octy VRS with 4000 miles on with dual climate and jumbo cool box (why???) for £14k (Previous owner is Skoda management) so been looked after.

M1 Junction 30 by any chance Sarah?? The Treble Bob is just off the motorway at South Sheffield.

I'll keep an eye out for if you do another one.

There may be another Sheffielder on the way as i'm just trying to talk a mate into getting an 07 Octy VRS with 4000 miles on with dual climate and jumbo cool box (why???) for £14k (Previous owner is Skoda management) so been looked after.

No

Junction 35 IIRC it was up north of where I am (junction 31)

But cracking day , was good to meet up

Organise another and we will be there (my fella Mark too) as long as we are in the area

Spens alot of time here , Manchester and then @ Mark`s house in Gloucester

Sarah

Oh cheers Matt i'll do it shall I? :rofl:

Somewhere for a pub quiz too could be a bonus. Although I always rely on the older generation for music pre 1990!!! Which is pretty much all the questions at our local... I only tend to answer the sport section...

No

Junction 35 IIRC it was up north of where I am (junction 31)

But cracking day , was good to meet up

Organise another and we will be there (my fella Mark too) as long as we are in the area

Spens alot of time here , Manchester and then @ Mark`s house in Gloucester

Sarah

That was the meet at Meadowhell that Damo organised..... Then a few of us went back to Meadow Farm for a drink or two afterwards...... The old post office is good just off J37 of the M1 as it has a big car park. Myself and Damo have tried to organise a few Sheffield area meets but only the Meadowhell one really worked as the others only had two or three turn up. :(

As long as i'm not working you can always count me in for a meet..... If it's local the mrs might be talked in to bringing her vRS too. :D

Cheers

Dave.