VRS wheel / steering wheel inserts round 4

MAS

Ive had a few PM's with people intrested in getting sets of wheel inserts. In order to order some more i need a few more people intrested! any takers?

The inserts are 56mm diameter and are applied directly over the orignal ones. I know they fit the Octy MK1 and Fabia, Makefish has advised that they will fit the new mk2 octy too.

£22 for 4 (inc P&P) - wheel inserts

£27 for 5 (inc P&P) - wheel inserts and steering wheel

Please start a list/add to one if your intrested.

Cheers, mas

Disclamer: this group buy is in no way connected with Briskoda.net.

21607.attach

21608.attach

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm these DO fit Octy II wheel inserts; I have a set from the last group buy.

I might get myself a second set but will have a 'think' about it.

Q, you say they fit over the orginal ones, I have no original ones, are these no good for me then?

No sorry you need the orignal skoda wheel caps for these to stick to.

I've been thinking about these for a while now but i'm still undecided about them..... :confused::confused::confused: But as this is GB no.4 i'm sure another one might come along in the future if i make my mind up too late for this one.

Cheers

Dave.

Count me in. Had two sets already on my old cars.

1: collie (5)

2: robclubley (4)

3: turnerswfc (4)

4: RichL-Vrs (5)

5. ultra_joel88 (1)

6. bigarn(4)

Thanks MAS for all your constant hard work on these group buys :)

Whats happening with them then? Are they on order and when/how do you want payment?

Yep they are on order now, waiting for a delivery date but shouldn't be to long. As for payment i'll pm you once i take delivery.

Cheers, Sam