Octavia II Maxidot - GB

VRStu

It's seems that there has been an unofficial list building in another thread so I thought I'd bring it all together here. Please add or remove your name accordingly.

Minimum of 5 is required to get a lower price. The price will be £190 delivered to you via Special Delivery. EU Shipping will be dependant on country.

Fitting will need to be done at a Skoda dealership for which they shouldn't charge more than 1 hour labour. Fitting can be arranged in the PO area by a man that can for a small consideration, this service is available on Saturday mornings as well. Details will be provided via PM to those who need to know for obvious reasons of annonimity. It is thought that this can be done with VAG-COM, I didn't manage it but I know somone has.

No extra wiring or other modifications are required.

Units are new with 0 miles and UK spec with MPH unless otherwise requested.

TDi's will normally get the RS TDi variant which works fine, Mannyo has one in his.

I'd like to close this one quite quickly so it will expire on Fri 23rd May 08 with all payments to be made ASAP. You can pay me directly with a Bank Transfer or via PayPal if you cover the fees (I'm a nice guy but I don't operate a charity ;))

Please tell me the model of engine you have.

1. wudzy

2. StvP

3. Exhausted

4. apinner

5. Tom_vRS

6. Jallu_B - 140 TDi (KMH & EU Shipping)

Also Interested -

Web Ferret

MisterGT

sjm

This Group Buy is not an offical BRISKODA orgainsed Group Buy and therefore BRISKODA, CANNOT be held responsible for any wrong doing that may occur.

For the TDi, this is what you will get.

16400d1187339597-17082007019.jpg

This is the one Stu got me and is fitted into my 2.0TDi Elegance. Mileage etc. will be copied across from your original dashpod.

If your dealer is saying it can't be done firstly tell them yes it can and secondly the procedure they need to follow is the same as if they were replacing your original pod under warranty - It's all on their guided functions system. It matters not that the replacement one has Maxidot

For the TDi, this is what you will get.

16400d1187339597-17082007019.jpg

This is the one Stu got me and is fitted into my 2.0TDi Elegance. Mileage etc. will be copied across from your original dashpod.

That looks just like the one he got for my 4x4 also :thumbup:

1. wudzy

2. StvP

3. Exhausted

4. apinner

5. Jallu_B - 140 TDi (KMH & EU Shipping)

6. MisterGT - vRS TDi

I've changed my mind I'm afraid as I bought an unbelievably good value home cinema yesterday which wasn't expected.

Maybe next time eh. :)

1. wudzy

2. StvP

3. Exhausted

4. Jallu_B - 140 TDi (KMH & EU Shipping)

5. MisterGT - vRS TDi

Sorry guys i am also out, due to a change in my financial circumstances i am pulling out as i just cant afford a MKII at the moment.. maybe in another 6 months :D

1. wudzy

2. Exhausted

3. Jallu_B - 140 TDi (KMH & EU Shipping)

4. MisterGT - vRS TDi

Really sorry guys, my wife has excelled herself this month and I have just received a £1700 credit card bill :eek: On a positive note it did include £188 for cruise control that my good wife "bought" me for my birthday! Will be good to go in about 2 months (CC allowing) if that helps.

It's looking a bit touch and go then Gents, still waiting for wudzy to confirm -

1. wudzy

2. Exhausted TDi (MPH)

4. MisterGT - vRS TDi

Let´s get this thing rolling.... I´ll take one so the there is five.

If it´s still time for it.

Sorry my late post but I just noticed this one.

My car is 2.0 TFSI and want with km/h and EU shipping.

Looks like you've just about snuck in there.

I'm going to leave this open until the weekend as I've got a few things to do before I get onto this.

Please PM me with your details.

1. wudzy - Awaiting Confirmation

2. Exhausted TDi (MPH)

4. MisterGT - vRS TDi

5. PaveKoo - TFSi (KMH & EU Shipping)

6. Anonymous - TFSi

wudzy - Can you please confirm if you are still in.

allan1888 - Can you indicate your intentions please.

sorry stu i had a few unexpected bills that arrived this month :( .. sorry for not getting back sooner . i will deffo be looking to get one of these within the next 2 months though just too soon at the moment for me.

Ok I'm going to close this now -

1. Exhausted TDi (MPH)

2. Jallu_B - 140 TDi (KMH & EU Shipping)

3. MisterGT - vRS TDi (MPH)

4. PaveKoo - TFSi (KMH & EU Shipping)

5. Anonymous - TFSi

If you haven't done so already could you please PM me with your details for delivery, the type of car you have and the payment details. Thanks.

Last chance people I'm placing the order this afternoon, current list -

1. Exhausted TDi (MPH)

2. Jallu_B - 140 TDi (KMH & EU Shipping)

3. MisterGT - vRS TDi (MPH)

4. PaveKoo - TFSi (KMH & EU Shipping)

5. Anonymous - TFSi

6. Damo :-) - TDi (MPH)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
i think if enough people show interest that the man with more contacts than a chinese phonebook will no doubt run it again ;) maybe even quicker if you looking for bluetooth too :thumbup:

Lets hope so....:)