Your best ever shots... to date

Johnwg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although im not a cat fan! i just thought this little monster was really cute!! I left my window open over night and found him in my passenger seat! he must of jumped in from the hedge!

10062006441.jpg

IMG_0006a.jpg

I really loved the light shine off the badge too on this one:)

Cant decide if best shots are a)technical best or b)mean most.

And down to 3 from many many Gigs .pahhhhh

1) - the girl

2593185462_d60868bed2.jpg?v=0

2) - many porche's

2592347171_e9199e133f_o.jpg

3) - windwill at folks place in florida

2592347367_e9e42cb70c.jpg?v=0

can i choose more? :)

Shazzer.jpg

This has an almost Mona Lisa-like quality to me.

I can't figure out whether she (swmbo?) is really hating you're taking a photo and just about to whack you, whether she's barely able to hold a load of laughter in and about to burst or whether she's going to say something really deep, emotional and thoughtfull like "I love you"

OK, it's more about her expression, but you've captured it brilliantly :thumbup:

I have a few I'm debating over. Will post later :)

Great thread :D

This has an almost Mona Lisa-like quality to me.

I can't figure out whether she (swmbo?) is really hating you're taking a photo and just about to whack you, whether she's barely able to hold a load of laughter in and about to burst or whether she's going to say something really deep, emotional and thoughtfull like "I love you"

OK, it's more about her expression, but you've captured it brilliantly :thumbup:

I have a few I'm debating over. Will post later :)

Great thread :D

:iagree:

Just didn't know how to put it as good as Xav did:O

Got any Craig David photo's???????:P

:rofl::rofl::rofl: lol only videos ! and omg he is doing something right the amount of womens underwear he got thrown all over him made him look like a god! :cool:

Havn't got any from my previous collections, but these are my current three favourites ........................................................ ;)

DSCF1415.jpg

DSCF1416.jpg

DSCF1414.jpg

I'll get me coat................ :rofl:

Is that your summer collection? :P

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but those are pants! :thumbdwn: :D

I love this one - the quality of the light makes it look almost unreal. From the top of the gondola in Queenstown.

DSC07123.jpg

This one of SWMBO at Cairns Airport has always pleased me

DSC01973.JPG

This for the light (again). Taken at the Waitomo Caves lookout.

DSC04926.jpg

And this came out well of a New Zealand Robin

DSC08418.jpg

Ant that first picture is awesome. Swmbo stayed with friends in Amanzimtoti last year, and loved it.

Ace photo.

Thanks! I'm fortunate in that my aunt and uncle have a couple of flats there. The photo was taken from the front balcony, the rear of the flat overlooks the beach. Really is a lovely place. :) Can't wait to go back.

RobClubley, I'd love to visit New Zealand one day. Your photos make me want to go now!

Thanks! I'm fortunate in that my aunt and uncle have a couple of flats there. The photo was taken from the front balcony, the rear of the flat overlooks the beach. Really is a lovely place. :) Can't wait to go back.

RobClubley, I'd love to visit New Zealand one day. Your photos make me want to go now!

I should get commission form the NZ tourist board :)

I have hundreds and thousands of photos on my website and blog if you want more persuasion - links in my sig :D