Tell me what you think

He's probably expecting that comment, because you own a 'Sport'.

it's just not the colour that seems to go well with Sporting Mod's? Nothing wrong with car but I've never seen a Biege Ferrari.

it's just not the colour that seems to go well with Sporting Mod's? Nothing wrong with car but I've never seen a Biege Ferrari.

Here are a couple for ya

dark beige :rofl:

22499.attach

22500.attach

My personal opinion is that it dont look right.:thumbdwn:

Am i allowed to say that because ive got a vRS or am i only saying it because ive got one :rolleyes:

But as long as you are happy with it mate. After all if you can live with people like me saying "Arrr look he cant afford a real vRS" then thats all that counts:P:D:rofl:

Carl:thumbup:

But as long as you are happy with it mate. After all if you can live with people like me saying "Arrr look he cant afford a real vRS" then thats all that counts:P:D:rofl:

Carl:thumbup:

I will scratch your eyes out ducky :orb_wise_ :rofl: 1.9 PD DSG Rules :rofl::thumbup:

I like the look - do you notice any function at all? reason I ask is that I drove a BMW 3 series that had a spoiler fitted later, and it did feel more planted at the rear....

Bas

How fast were you going as below about 85 it's going to have no difference but to up fuel consumption?

I'd get the Rs bumpers on it :) I seen a 2002 plate Audi a4 with the S-line kit on the avant a while back in the same colour it looked really smart!

I think it adds to the visual appeal of the car. :thumbup:

We all dont like the same thing, if we did, people would drive bmws and mercs because they just did what every else seems to do, no hang on, thats why people with no imagination DO buy bmws and mercs....