New VAG 3.0 TFSi

Me confused. In the link above they say it is supercharged but the engine offensive document link on that page they refer to twin-turbo.

:confused:

The point is, when will Skoda be allowed to get their hands on it? VW will get it first after Audi and it will be interesting to see what they do with it, could it be the new GTi powerplant? If so does this mean the Octy vRS will get it when the new model is launched in 2010?

The guy that I ordered my new Octy from on Saturday has been to Portugal to play with a 3litre 4wd Superb.

Draw your own conclusions!

It wont have been this engine he would have test driven ;)

The guy that I ordered my new Octy from on Saturday has been to Portugal to play with a 3litre 4wd Superb.

Draw your own conclusions!

The in-house launch of the Superb for sales execs / dealership staff was in Portugal over the past few weeks (depends on the dealership rota when they individually saw it).

The 4wd (haldex) varient was then new 3.6 VR6 derivative. (a la Passat, and mechanically the Porsche Cayenne etc etc)

Normally aspirated (no forced induction; turbo or SC)

I saw a new Superb on the way over to Bengies in Oxford the other day, tried to get a picture but some Fabia driver got in the way whilst changing lanes for the sake of it.

Looks like a Renault from the back, and IMHO thats not a good thing.

i will, buy a pre 2001 540 instead of your 2008 octavia 2.0 fsi and it'll take you a hell of a long time to even out, if you ever do and the 540 will be far faster, higher spec'd and more comfortable.