Back to the BTCC

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely won!! Jelley deserved that win and Chilton deserved a podium fiinish.

I'm gonna be in Cantebury on sat night ready for BTCC Sunday!!!!

Gios chasing Colin hard for that title that is great to watch.

I'm hoping Mat Jackson overtakes Plato in the points again!!!

Anyone watch the WTCC? I need to get Eurosport :(

One fan who voted for Jelley, Matthew Wabe of Thetford, Norfolk has been selected to present the Team RAC BMW ace with his award – a bottle of bubbly – at Brands Hatch’s BTCC Finals Day round this Sunday (4 Oct) at Brands Hatch. Matthew will also receive a bottle of champagne as well as two VIP passes and a tour of the race grid

I am soooo not your friend Wabey!!! :P

LOL

Edited by Captain Sisko

• 4 months later...

Anyone watch that Take me Out show on ITV? tom chilton was on it!!! He picked quite a girl too, lucky sod!!

According to BTCC news theres gonna be a VW Golf entering the fray. So much for these new "Family Sized" cars rules or is that next years?

I have a feeling that it is next year (2011) the bigger family cars will come in with sealed 2l turbo engines. This year there will be an option to run the turbo engine but not compulsory, the Jordans are the first to sign up and try it.

For those who are interested how the golf is doing, have a look at this blog AmD Essex BTCC Blog

For Mr Chilton, if you're feeling like you can handle 10-15 minutes of Paddy McGuinness, or ITV1 for that matter, it's on ITV Player here - first on so you don't have to sit through any of it or fumble around with the seek bar. :thumbup:

Edited by Jim H

• 2 months later...