Alton Towers, anyone fancy it?

tavia4x4

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would be interested, SWMBO not keen on thrill rides ( nemesis, oblivion etc ) but likes the Tea Cups.

I have holiday booked 1st week Oct, but may be able to get time off in Sept.

Having a long way to travel from, might try and get a B&B for the night before.

Steve.

You don't *have* to bring SWMBO along, the thought process for this was that my missus hates rollercoasters etc.... still it's someone to hold coats etc :D

:rofl: "ill have a double cheeseburger... would be nice if its here when ive been on this ride" :D

• 2 weeks later...

But still, a weekday will be quieter than a weekend. Parents work, and tend to take time off to go away rather than days out. Also, if you had planned to take your kids at ATowers over the summer hols, would you leave it to the last day?

• Administrators

None, but does that bar me from commenting or guessing when those who do, would go...same game for driving on a bank holiday weekend, just go when they reckon it's going to be busy as most likely everyone else will think it's to busy to go....or add n levels of reverse psychology to that till you get bored and have to stop or go back to work.

This looks extemely tempting.

Unfotunately because of the Trax day on the Sat , I would have to come all the way home. as my son and his girlfriend are coming with us to Trax.

Anyone hazard a guess at the miles and how much time it would take for the follwing journey ? FRIDAY - Dover to Alton towers, Alton towers to Dover, then SAT Dover to Silverstone, Silverstone to Dover. :eek:

Still interested.

Steve

This looks extemely tempting.

Unfotunately because of the Trax day on the Sat ' date=' I would have to come all the way home. as my son and his girlfriend are coming with us to Trax.

Anyone hazard a guess at the miles and how much time it would take for the follwing journey ? FRIDAY - Dover to Alton towers, Alton towers to Dover, then SAT Dover to Silverstone, Silverstone to Dover. :eek:

Still interested.

Steve[/quote']

Thats only 200 miles less then me overall. What are you worried about?????? :D

• 4 weeks later...