Superb Estate

I know this has been discussed before but what's up with the estate version? Remember the spy shots with the Octy estate that was about as long as the new model of the superb ? i searched through the forums but couldn't find anything else about it. Some say it'll be out in 2010...what do you guys think ?

Guest wilkopilko
I know this has been discussed before but what's up with the estate version? Remember the spy shots with the Octy estate that was about as long as the new model of the superb ? i searched through the forums but couldn't find anything else about it. Some say it'll be out in 2010...what do you guys think ?

What the hell do you think your doing starting a new thread titled "Superb Estate" - don't do that.

:(

It looks great, better than the saloon may i add...just hope they changed the taillights too...and mid 2009 sounds good too.

I remember they also said that the estate will be max. 2000E more expensive..and that's not a lot of cash for how big it is :eek:

Guest wilkopilko
that looks amazing...not that's it's good looking but it's so big and ... stylish...and HUUUUUUGE ! :D

I remember a past girlfriend saying that to me once a while back.....

Won't fit because of the platform. All engines are transversaly mounted. The V6 on audi platform is mounted lengthwise.

Won't fit because of the platform. All engines are transversaly mounted. The V6 on audi platform is mounted lengthwise.

I thought so.

Would have been nice to have a V6 TDi but the 2.0TDi 170bhp is fine for power and if you still want more either remap it or buy the 3.6 but then you have to promise not to whine about the cost of fuel. :P

If, than there will possibly be the 2 litre CR in uprated form. VAG is already working on 204 or 220 HP versions (as far as I read, twinturbo versions).